Ivan Rakitić

Galning

He is horrible. He has two speeds: slow and super slow. He offers nothing. Worked hard in defence? Man he gets skinned everytime a player runs at him, never puts his foot down in a 50/50 ball, jogs into positions. Watching him play week in week out is just mind blowing.

Leong157

Has done nothing on the pitch. No dribbling, No vision, No strength. Nothing...... I bet even Umtitil will create more chance than him in the same position.

Albo

The Finnish commentator on Viaplay said that Rakitic has had a good start to the season and is back to his level of the treble season. I couldn't stop laughing, how can someone commentating football for profession be so clueless.

FinBarcelonafan

The Finnish commentator on Viaplay said that Rakitic has had a good start to the season and is back to his level of the treble season. I couldn't stop laughing, how can someone commentating football for profession be so clueless.

I was thinking the same. This guy is supposed to be an expert and coming up with stuff like that?

ronniecro

Just go to the barca reddit, some people are saying he is currently one of the best midfielders in the world.

Anyways, i wish this guy could skip Barca games the same way he skips Croatia's games

i avoid barca reddit,everyone there is obsessed with comment karma so you can't post any kind of criticism,gomes is considered to become our key player in the future there

Devils

Roberto and Gomes both for 3-5 weeks apparently.

Not that Gomes is a miss or anything, but with both of them out the probability of Rakitic starting matches went up from 98% currently to about 99.5% in the next few weeks.

God Serena

Roberto and Gomes both for 3-5 weeks apparently.

Not that Gomes is a miss or anything, but with both of them out the probability of Rakitic starting matches went up from 98% currently to about 99.5% in the next few weeks.

Wahoo, Paulinho-Rakitic, here we come...

defyqa

Best news i've read is that he won't be available for the Sevilla game because he has international duty :barcascarf:

Why wouldn't he be available? Barça game is on the 4th, Croatia on the 9th... More than enough time. And I doubt EV would let his favourite player go early...

Home of Barca Fans