Isco

ShandyFFM

Everyone knows that Isco has a huge admiration for Xavi and Iniesta. Even more he named his dog Messi because he feels that Messi is a class of his own. Then there has been an interview when he was at Valencia where he told the press he is an antimadridista because he feels they seem to be very arrogant.

So now imagine Barca would have made him any offer. I guess he would have taken this instead of the madrid one.
I think Barca never made contact with him because they wanted to bring in Neymar right from the start.

Belive me Neymar will be worth it even though i would like to see Isco too at Barca im more happy with Neymar tbh

El Gato

Villarato!
Satellite

Satellite

Looks so good in the white :wub:

And the thread needs moving ;)

mixer

Satellite

Satellite

lol at that kit. it is even uglier than the tequilla sunrise.

Looks so good in the white :wub:

And the thread needs moving ;)
lol at that kit. looks even uglier than the tequilla sunrise. and dat font, like comic sans from paint :VdB:

El Gato

Villarato!
It's actually nowhere near as bad as anticipated. Looks very good on the players and especially on a sexy specimen like Isco. The front looks really modern with the new sponsor and the finishes up top and we've had it much worse with the font. It's different than most out there. Similar to Milan's but they always have their stripey shit going on. No one has it in La Liga now that Valencia don't get sponsored by anyone major and their design is out of this world. It's good enough. It will sell well. Spesh among the beautiful sex with Isco on the team now.

ShandyFFM

Cant get any bigger club than Real Madrid says the guy who named his dog Messi :troll:

I think it was a mistake to go to madrid with Ronaldo fix and Alonso,Özil,Di Maria,Modric,Kaka,Khedira very experienced players its unlikely he will get more playing time than the most of them he will end up like Thiago.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who (other than our players and prospects, of course) would turn them down when Real Madrid is calling?

Come on guys, we don't have to be sour over Isco joining Real Madrid. It will be a good career move for him, I am sure. He will give us plenty of headaches in the coming seasons, we just have to get better.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I give Isco one season, he won't play as much as he thinks he will?

I think he will play as much as Lucas plays in PSG. I think, Ancelotti will let play Isco much because Isco needs much playing time. Unlike Tito, Ancelotti will hopefully know how to form great talents into world class players even if I support Barca from my heart, I wish that Isco will become a world-class player in Madrid.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ancelotti gives youth a chance, that ensures that he'll do whatever he can to give Isco decent playing time, however there are other obstacles such as inexperience and other star players in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans