Isco

PaulFCB

Banned
+ getting rid of Urinho, + Ancelotti proved how he can put a team ( weaker than rma ) to play against Barca + we signed Neymar witch can be a very serious problem.
Evidently, Isco is a huge + for rma.

Trickykid

Ancelotti, Isco, Carvajal, Suarez/Cavani

There's bound to be more competition for the title next year

I don't disagree that Los Merengues will come out of this transfer window a better squad, but this notion that has been ripe here, that were oh so doomed when RM signs Isco is absolutely ridiculous. Sure, in the long run he'll most likely be a succes for RM, but he's not better than any of his competitors as it is.

Trickykid

Oh, and I'm probably just being thick here, but please do explain to me why signing Neymar will be such a huge, insurmountable problem for us. Because, you know, so far he's proven to be an absolutely astonishing talent, who looks like he'll fit like a glove on our attacking left side.

Meitux

Heres a way of putting it to those who fear the worst, if you could right now swap squads with Real Madrid would you?
No way cause afterall,if you are fan of a team you support your players,but cmon its Messi its Iniesta..they are unique players that you propably never find the same again or anywhere close to them.Even if it was a a bunch of average players,its still Messi that makes the difference to every squad

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Iker to. And besides, he seems to be the only one to have an IQ of a normal grown adult in that team :lol:

Well there you go then, of course you wouldn't swap your squads clearly better and your very best players are at a level above anyone at Madrid, so i dont understand the doom and gloom from a few on here.

If you were to ask a Madrid fan if they'd swap i guarantee they'd do it in a heartbeat, remember that next time your worrying about who Madrid sign, no matter who it is they'll never be as good as Messi, Xavi or Iniesta anyway so who cares?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Well that's also because almost all of the Madrid players are dicks; if Pepe, Marcelo, Coentrao, Ronaldo, and etc. weren't douches it would be a much harder choice to make. I'd still probably say no, but...

Indignado

I wouldn't even swap Messi for them let alone our whole squad.

Real will have a better squad next season but Mou is a better coach than Ancelotti. I wouldn't count Ancelotti as a plus.

mixer

Yeah, because Isco will surely win them La Liga...
Maybe not Isco himself but..

-------------Casillas------------
Carvajal--Ramos--Varane--Marcelo
------Alonso----------Verrati-----
------Ozil--------------Isco------
---Suarez/Bale--------Ronaldo----

Don't pay attention to the formation/lineup. It's all about the names

Home of Barca Fans