Isco

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Retiring a squad number, in Spain, is stupid... I respect clubs who retired numbers for their legendary players who lost their life while still working for the club. But this is damn stupid, especially because Spanish clubs can only register numbers from 1 to 25

The above post is absolutely true

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Can numbers come out of retirement like people

I mean my uncle came out of retirement.

Can the number #22

El Gato

Villarato!
How? They already have Ozil, Modric and Kaka that play in that role. I feel sad for Isco, he has ruined his career. Well done Zidane.

Isco is there to do what Di Maria should do for this team - come off the wings, do the magic with his dribble and supply additional goals, which Di Maria doesn't do consistently because of his lazy mentality. It's a mutual partnership, don't need to put a cross on it just because the squad is loaded.

It's clear what the direction is now, lean the scoring on Ronaldo and have great final third players to support him. I expect the next transfer to involve some sort of talent to succeed Alonso, possibly sell the lazy and inferior ones like Di Maria, Callejon, Coentrao... Modrić will definitely play deeper. It's clear as day. As for Kaka, nothing is sorted. Just cuz Carlo said they'll see him during training doesn't mean he is an option of any sort. If they give him that last year, he'll lose in terms of competition anyway and that is IF they let him stay.

Beast

The Observer
Perez announced on Spanish National radio that they reached an agreement with Malaga and the player , he will do the medical next week and be presented to the fans

reported fee 27 Million

Irish_Cules

This is huge signing for Madrid. They've been looking to sign an attacking minded Spanish player for years now to inspire the fans and bring back the spirit of Madridismo. Whenever Madridistas have been asked in polls which Barca player they would sign, Iniesta has always come out on top. Isco can be their Iniesta now.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This is huge signing for Madrid. They've been looking to sign an attacking minded Spanish player for years now to inspire the fans and bring back the spirit of Madridismo. Whenever Madridistas have been asked in polls which Barca player they would sign, Iniesta has always come out on top. Isco can be their Iniesta now.
Well that's because they almost had him... I've heard that he almost signed for their youth team only his parents didn't like the atmosphere at the hotel where the kids stay. It was unholy, very near to a brothel or some shit like that. They brought their kid away and joined him at La Masia. It does sound fictitious but if it did happen :rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans