Isco

DannyG

He's better than all of them possibly except Ozil. But they can play in the same team...

Ozil--Isco--Ronaldo

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If I was Madrid's manager, I would try this:

------------Benzema------------
--Ronaldo--Isco--Ozil--Di Maria--
--------Alonso---Khedira--------
-----Varane---Pepe---Ramos----
------------Casillas-------------

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ancelotti likes his Diamond in midfield.

I can forsee this:-

------------------------Alonso-----------------------

-------------Modric---------------Isco----------------

-----------------------Ozil----------------------------

Alonso being his Pirlo, Isco being his Gattuso, Modric being his Seedorf and Ozil being his Kaka.

I think he'll want Kondogbia to be his Gattuso in the future though.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Carlo always plays 4-3-3, so it could work but I think it would be too attack orientated. Very light on the tacking a physical side of things for a start.

AvocadoCake

What about the Dortmund rumours? Surely for him it's the best decision (footballing-wise, not financially):

Lewa
Isco-Reus-Kuba , with Reus-Isco rotating, all of this under Klopp.

biscuits

Banned
Somehow I still think that he will join City not Real, or maybe I still hope that he will snub those bastards, anyways it's been too quiet lately. I believe this saga will have few more twists and turns

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
How? They already have Ozil, Modric and Kaka that play in that role. I feel sad for Isco, he has ruined his career. Well done Zidane.

Actually it is Modric who seems to have been absolutely switched off for us. He is the one who's career seems
to have been all but killed here. I he can displace Xabi in many games then fine, however he has bumped down should we consider Isco a done deal.

Home of Barca Fans