Ilaix Moriba

Andresito

Staff member
He got better and better as the game went on. Maybe it was because Sevilla were the opposite.

Made some great runs during the extra time. We only attempted that pass once IIRC, which was a poor one from Messi.

Doesn't look out of place at all.

TheStig

We look very promising in the CM department. Pedri, FDJ in the firs 11, Puig and Ilax on the bench. Very nice mix of different players. If we find a good replecament for Busi the midfield is set.

Vilarrubi

Top 1 midfielder in the world.

“Top 1” Reminds me of this GOAT’s quote:

ad4d7707b8ad0ac7e2db9a6b38f348a3.jpg

:lol:

Porque

Ilaix is the Kourouma Kourouma kid who bossed the youth tournaments with Xavi Simons right?

Wish he just run through the opposition in XT instead of slowing down. The time will come, the time will come...

Jallo

Ilaix is the Kourouma Kourouma kid who bossed the youth tournaments with Xavi Simons right?

Wish he just run through the opposition in XT instead of slowing down. The time will come, the time will come...

Yessir, he?s the one that was hitting those bombs in la liga promises in Miami 5 years ago. A cheat code at that time.

Porque

Yessir, he?s the one that was hitting those bombs in la liga promises in Miami 5 years ago. A cheat code at that time.

I recall watching the tournaments. People thought Ilaix was so good because he was much more physically developed (he was obv). Turns out the one who's game struggled to move through the levels more has been Xavi Simons. But still so so young.

The Sevilla No.10 was an absolute baller too. Got to dig up his name and find out where he is now.

EDIT

Carlos Alvarez. Here he is. Looks exactly the same.

[youtube]0T9b5DMupmo[/youtube]

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I recall watching the tournaments. People thought Ilaix was so good because he was much more physically developed (he was obv). Turns out the one who's game struggled to move through the levels more has been Xavi Simons. But still so so young.

The Sevilla No.10 was an absolute baller too. Got to dig up his name and find out where he is now.

EDIT

Carlos Alvarez. Here he is. Looks exactly the same.

[youtube]0T9b5DMupmo[/youtube]

Loved Alvarez, he us one with some serious potential.
He is 17 now, will be interesting to see how things will be going for him in next few years

serghei

He is an unusual profile for a Barca player. Seems more like a Ligue 1 talent. I happen to like all our young players in midfield and think all should stay as they are an interesting mix of talent, skill and physicality.

xXKonan

Ilaix Moriba will be officially promoted to the first team next season. The club are delighted with him and Koeman has shown that he counts on him. [sport]

mc_lovin

Only one missing now is Balde, who is the third player from La Masia I expect to make an impact. Dont rate the rest too much (from the little I have seen). Very happy for Ilaix, he deserves it. And I guess it shows that its more important to have a refined style than being a top performer for the B team, which frankly doesnt matter.

vegitot

Ilaix Moriba will be officially promoted to the first team next season. The club are delighted with him and Koeman has shown that he counts on him. [sport]

With him being promoted next season, probably Puig and Alena will go on loan or go to other clubs.

Porque

MD make mention of Ilaix contract expiring in 2022 and Man Utd and Leipzig being interested.

Don't see him going as K4 is fast tracking him, but it has to be said that Ilaix is one of those who has consistently flirted with an exit every renewal time.

Home of Barca Fans