Ilaix Moriba

vegitot

Much more prepared and motivated than Pjanic. He was everywhere in these last 20 minutes of the game, I believe his performance and energy against Sevilla should validate promotion to senior team ASAP.

A friend of mine (Liverpool fan) tried to troll me few weeks ago: "Tell me a single thing that's working at FC Barcelona?" and I told him "The Academy". And I was serious about it, seeing the likes of Fati, Puig, Alena, Araujo and Mingueza perform well at that point. Today Ilaix's performance was another proof for me that Barca are sitting on a gold mine and not using it to its full, instead Barto spent half a billion on Instagram players. And now we want to get Eric Garcia back.

Araujo is not from Masia though. And Alena is bench level at Getafe.

Porque

Messi is way too much into him. Antonella should be worried.

Haha.

There was an attack early on where Ilaix was free on the left and Messi chose to ignore him and dribble through and lost the ball. Then Ilaix assisted Messi and Messi was all "shieet this boy can ball".

After that he passed every ball to Ilaix and asked if he has a sister.

True story.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
An 18 year old midfielder with height, physicality, speed, composure, good ball control. Please don't lose him. He'll be worth 100m+ in a couple years.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another reason we should keep Koeman. Can you imagine the likes of Valverde giving chances to these kids?
In these times in particular, Barca needs a manager who looks beyond his resume. One who will look 3 or 5 years in the future and for the good of the club.

As far back as I can remember almost all big managers we had were building for the future. Cruyff, Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Pep. Only Lucho could have done more in that department.

serghei

Ilaix and Puig both fit. Actually complement each other well in terms of style. Don't think it should be one or the other. They provide different things.

Home of Barca Fans