If Barca get a new coach, who should it be?

Who should be Barca's new Coach?

• Jurgen Klopp

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Jupp Heynckes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • AVB

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Diego Simeone

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

Richard.H

According to Punto Pelota, there is a chance that Tito may leave to focus on recovering fully and that Luis Enrique is Rosell's primary choice to replace him.

What's with the club's obsession with Luis Enrique? He's an absolute scrub coach who's probably worse than Roura.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Klopp will not leave Dortmund, especially as he sees it to be his own project he intends to see properly through.

El Cholo has signed a 4-year contract with Atletico, hence seeing he's not a viable or even feasible option.

Pellegrini, by the looks of it, is heading over to Man City.

AvB is definitely staying in London, given he is finally contempt with his team and wants to build up on this season.

Heynckes and Laudrup are merengue twats I wouldn't even consider worthy of our head coach position.

Who do we have left?

Gilberto

José Mourinho :troll:

Frank de Boer, but he has just signed a new contract with Ajax. He is familiar with our club and style and has proven to be good by becoming champions with Ajax for the 3rd year in a row.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Klopp will not leave Dortmund, especially as he sees it to be his own project he intends to see properly through.

El Cholo has signed a 4-year contract with Atletico, hence seeing he's not a viable or even feasible option.

Pellegrini, by the looks of it, is heading over to Man City.

AvB is definitely staying in London, given he is finally contempt with his team and wants to build up on this season.

Heynckes and Laudrup are merengue twats I wouldn't even consider worthy of our head coach position.

Who do we have left?

I don't have a problem with ex real coaches. Heynckes is not a madridista he just coached them because they are a big club. He knows Spanish football and can win wih possession play. Can handle egos aswell and gets his team very focused. Only problem is that he may be retiring

Laudrup also plays the kind of football we like and is a bArca legend. His move o real is not like figo. It will be a game though as he is a mistake manager up I'll now with not much pressure

IMO long term frank de boer is a good option

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
A coach without the Barca/Masia mentality is,maybe,what team needs.
Simeone would be my first choise followed closely by Pellegrini.

That's what I think Barca badly needs to re-energise themselves is to get a manager outside of barca/masia mentality who can bring something to Barca need.

Home of Barca Fans