If Barca get a new coach, who should it be?

Who should be Barca's new Coach?

• Jurgen Klopp

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Jupp Heynckes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • AVB

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Diego Simeone

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

fcbdna

Banned
Klopp! His obsession with hardwork,discipline,youth development and determination is similar to :pep:

0n0mat0p0eia

I would like to see Klopp, too. What he has done at Dortmund the last few years is incredible; taken them from 13th/bottom half of the table to being a powerhouse and CL finalists in 5 years - not spending a helluva lot of money neither.

Bought Hummels for under £4 million, now worth £30+ million.
Bought Lewandowski for just over £4 million, now worth £30+ million.
Bought Kagawa for just over £4 million, sold to man Utd for £17-ish million
Bought Gundogan for about £5 million, now worth nearly £20 million.

Now, im not saying that Klopp personally scouted/recommended and bought these players, BUT he MUST have had great input.

0n0mat0p0eia

My apologies Isaac, I originally had the fee down as just over £300,000, but saw on another site (transfermarkt.co.uk) that the fee was just below 5million so I went with that.

You are probably right about the fee; my mistake ;)

P

PhilS

Heynkes or Pelligrini, until Klopp's contract is up. Emery, possibly.

S

Soccerpro

I don't think there is any coach that really understands what Barca needs. He has to understand the philosophy and believe in it. Tito and Rosell have a problem with this. Barca needs to understand defence in its own unique style and how to fight counterattacks. Most important, Barca must become strong mentally so they can play in difficult conditions and win everytime. They get disheartened too easily, a deeply-rooted cultural quality.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to Punto Pelota, there is a chance that Tito may leave to focus on recovering fully and that Luis Enrique is Rosell's primary choice to replace him.

Home of Barca Fans