Ibrahim Afellay

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I see everyone is finally moving to my exact thought on this matter. Get Afellay and when Xavi doesnt play you play Iniesta in the Xavi role and Afellay in the Iniesta role and the team will still perform well. Also, he would be an utter steal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can't figure out which leg he's better with, tbh...His left footed shots are pretty sweet but seems to score equally with his right...If signed, could be the best two footed player ahead of Pedrito! on the squad

Daemul

I agree, he is completely two footed. Maybe if we sign him he will shine and become the next Cruyff :D. I am so going to get destroyed for saying that, but thats what I believe.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, there's been a lot of Cruyff comparisons for him although I haven't seen enough of it to feel like it's fair/accurate

Daemul

Well he does score and assist alot and he's a starting member of the dutch team so maybe the comparisons arent that far fetched. He would be the buy of the year though, eligible for the CL and all that.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well he does score and assist alot and he's a starting member of the dutch team so maybe the comparisons arent that far fetched. He would be the buy of the year though, eligible for the CL and all that.

Seems like a no brainer really, to purchase him in the winter

F

Flavia

I see everyone is finally moving to my exact thought on this matter. Get Afellay and when Xavi doesnt play you play Iniesta in the Xavi role and Afellay in the Iniesta role and the team will still perform well. Also, he would be an utter steal.
That sounds good. Not to mention he's way chaper than pastore or cesc.

kiki#8

I ain't sure what to think. In one hand he is great player, young, cheap, could be transfer of season! In other hand, we have Thiago, Jonathan and Roberto who are close to first team and buying Afellay wouldn't be good for them and their future :angry:

Daemul

I ain't sure what to think. In one hand he is great player, young, cheap, could be transfer of season! In other hand, we have Thiago, Jonathan and Roberto who are close to first team and buying Afellay wouldn't be good for them and their future :angry:

Yeah, but with Xavi and Keita retiring soon they'll be room for them in the team.

Home of Barca Fans