Ibrahim Afellay

Mocro

It wasnt the best game of the Dutch squad. But Afellay still had strong moments. The pass on Lens should have been a goal, but Lens hesitated instead of passing the ball to Huntelaar at the first touch. The pass on Huntelaar in the 2nd half after the 1-0 was excellent as well. Huntelaar should have done better with that opportunity.

Still I wonder why they plan such ridiculous friendly matches in a period where the clubs have tons of important matches and have to keep everybody fit and ready to go. Its ridiculous. No wonder players won't give 100%.

D

dikton

Next Match of PSV is agains AJAX so we can see how good is Afellay i think he will score a goal against ajax.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the quotes from Tito and Zubi suggest Pep is already thinking ahead.

sounds like he wants to use Afellay as a first-change for multiple positions. despite what they say, I do think it has to do with allowing Iniesta to play centrally.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yeah, I think that we have seen the last of Iniesta playing in a foward position.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
AfellayNDL%20(5).jpg

AfellayNDL%20(4).jpg

AfellayNDL-(8)edit.jpg

AfellayNDL-(10)edit.jpg

I

Iniesta6

I don't think he's a brilliant signing for us.. he plays too unconsistent. He is an attacking midfielder like iniesta: Can play on the wings but is the best in the center. I think he isn't good enough for the first 11, he seems to me more a player for a club like Atletico M.. Just not good enough for the real top. Good purchase for the width, but I hope he doesn't block JDS enz..

Mocro

Not sure what you mean by inconsistent. He has been the most consistent PSV-player for the last 3 or 4 years. He always ends up high in the VI Pro klassement and other magazines/newspapers that give players scores after the weekend. He is on #1 this year as well.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Not sure what you mean by inconsistent. He has been the most consistent PSV-player for the last 3 or 4 years. He always ends up high in the VI Pro klassement and other magazines/newspapers that give players scores after the weekend. He is on #1 this year as well.

Agreed, I expect him to do wonders this weekend versus Ajax.

P

Paganitzu

Afellay rarely plays good vs AFC Ajax, hope he'll do a "v. Bommel" act though.

He's a decent player, but don't expect miracles.

Home of Barca Fans