Ibrahim Afellay

gingerless

but yeah, i agree that maybe messi wasn't as good looking when he was young, but he's def the "cute" type nowadays and that beard is da bomb

xboogiex

Afellay will probably play tonight against Turkey and for the loverboys here :hmmm: Afellay is very popular with the girls here in Holland.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
lol

Won't argue with you about that statement. Even Seedorf complained about him saying that Enoh kicks for 90 minuten and the ref doesnt punish him at all. It was after Ajax - AC Milan.

I have some quotes from Afellay for you guys. Its from an interview in el mundo.

About his transfer:
"No player will say no to Barca. Its a great club with a fantastic team. Playing for Barca is a dream come true. I really enjoy their game. Everybody does, because they play beautiful soccer".

About the players:
"Lionel Messi is the best player in the world and perhaps I even admire Xavi and Iniesta the most. Im looking forward to playing with them soon."

About Pep Guardiola:
"I can only judge him from a distance, but I think he is a great coach that always wants to implement an offensive style. I don't care what position ill play. Ill go wherever the coach needs me".
:lol: awesome.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Guess you are all going to watch our new signing against Turkey tonight?

I am sure he will have a starting 11 spot again.

Mocro

Just made this pic. I think he ll get #20, its his fav number and its available.

He looks good in a Barca outfit, doesnt he?

afellaybarca.jpg

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Can wait for the Holland game, Afellay is gonna be amazing guys, I promise you that.

Trequartista

The good
He's playing winger again today :)

Ok,he is more likely to play more on the wings here,anyway
Tito Vilanova
"
We sign Afellay for his qualities but if he'd have costed 20M, he wouldn't have joined. Now was the moment."
We don't sign Afellay now to solve urgent problems, but it gives him the chance to have adapted when next season starts."
Afellay doesn't come because of Xavi's problems. We'll see where he will play. We like the fact he's versatile."
Zubizarreta
"Afellay's a wing player but has also played in midfield, like Iniesta. He's young but experienced"
"Afellay has a profile that we at this moment don't have at the youth teams."
"Afellay is a great market opportunity but we sign him for sporting reasons. We want him to join in January."

Home of Barca Fans