• 20-30

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • over 30

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People like workrate and good attitude and Villa has both in abundance. Should he display those qualities in Barca as well, people will be willing to accept poor form and lack of goals.
It's not all about numbers but should he play in his natural position and stay healthy he should be able to score around 30.

Beast

The Observer
for his sake... has to be over 30... otherwise people on this forum will go on a witchhunt.

He is not Ibra , Villa has a high work rate + awesome off the ball movement + run in empty spaces to receive the ball , quick feet/passing , team player, ..
you will feel like he is a cantera , he fit you like a glove .. you won't feel like he just joined you ..i just hope he continue his goal drought against us :D

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
20-30 is a reasonable expectation.
30+ would be bonus.

Messi will still score most goals. I think the only one who might cut Messi's numbers would be Cesc.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He is not Ibra , Villa has a high work rate + awesome off the ball movement + run in empty spaces to receive the ball , quick feet/passing , team player, ..
you will feel like he is a cantera , he fit you like a glove .. you won't feel like he just joined you ..i just hope he continue his goal drought against us :D

I thought he scored against Madrid this season?

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I thought he scored against Madrid this season?

December 12, 2009

Valencia 2 - 3 Real Madrid
David Villa (59) Gonzalo Higuaín (54)
Joaquín (80) Gonzalo Higuaín (65)
_____________Ezequiel Garay (83)

Last edited:

beef-supreme

Depends on what position he is played in and how Barca does. I don't think it will be possible to tell how he'll fare until we see Pep's plans for him.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
his personal stats say he scores an average 20 + a season. With Barca he'd hope to score at least 25-30 to call his first season a success, however it will all be dependent on pep's plans for Villa.

aRegularAce

you will feel like he is a cantera , he fit you like a glove .. you won't feel like he just joined you ..

Agreed, I'd say 30+ if he manages to stay injury-free. Villa will thrive in this team with the services he'll get, I have no doubt about that.

Home of Barca Fans