Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 20-30

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • over 30

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I never liked Villa. Hope he has a good season here.

What? what wasn't there to like? He's been scoring 20+ goals every season since his sporting days. Lol is it because of his habit to bag a couple every time he played us? No seriously Villa is amazing.

Chainsaw

Killahead
What? what wasn't there to like? He's been scoring 20+ goals every season since his sporting days. Lol is it because of his habit to bag a couple every time he played us? No seriously Villa is amazing.

You are not supposed to like everyone who score 20+ every season, are you?! I dunno what is it, maybe some bitter memories of him I have in my head. There are some players that you just can't stand you know, for whatever reasons. I was never a fan of him and I didn't feel anything when he joined Barca. Well it's different now cause he's a Barca player. Gotta start to put the bitterness aside if he start to perform well.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You are not supposed to like everyone who score 20+ every season, are you?! I dunno what is it, maybe some bitter memories of him I have in my head. There are some players that you just can't stand you know, for whatever reasons. I was never a fan of him and I didn't feel anything when he joined Barca. Well it's different now cause he's a Barca player. Gotta start to put the bitterness aside if he start to perform well.

Haha no I just didn't see anything unlikeable about him, he's not arrogant or a douchebag, he's amazing, and he's just a pleasure to watch. But I understand he was a pain in the ass when he played against us, just ask Valdes lol

Chainsaw

Killahead
Haha no I just didn't see anything unlikeable about him, he's not arrogant or a douchebag, he's amazing, and he's just a pleasure to watch. But I understand he was a pain in the ass when he played against us, just ask Valdes lol

I'm not sure if he's not arrogant or douchebag, as it was probably something that I thought of him (being an arrogant douchebag!:D). But whatever. Let's see how he will perform in here.

Richard.H

I enjoy watching Villa. Sometimes I see flashes of Eto'o in him and Eto'o is one of my favorite players to ever wear the Barca jersey :)

Home of Barca Fans