Votes: 6 15.0%

Votes: 10 25.0%

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, Gneg's right, although he has been able to speak English for some time now and it seems that learning new cultures and languages is something he would find interesting anyway, England will be the most attractive destination and possibly the only destination for him considering the shitness of Italy and the lack of appeal in the rest of Spain.

Which team will it be though? Wenger seems like he will continue at Arsenal until he retires; Chelsea will definitely open the door to him, but i'm not sure that team would suit him; Man Utd is another possibility and Liverpool is looking increasingly unlikely; Not sure he'd like the set-up at Man City either.

Man Utd or Chelsea, i'd say, within the next 3 years.

Luis Enrique to replace Pep? Wouldn't envy anyone coming in to fill those boots. Anyway, he's still here - Long live Pep!

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I don't think he will go to another club, well not straight away. As long as we keep winning La Liga he will stay and try and beat Cruyff's record. He will want to get away from everything after a while.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, you may be right. I do hope he becomes Barca's most successful manager and the longest lasting, but only time will tell.

Birdy

IF new administration and presidents dont mess up the team he will stay for 20 years.. There is no other place for him, cauz in his heart he is true blaugrana..
He will become our Sir alex ferguson.. winning the CL every 3-4 or 5 years, la liga 5-6 out of 8 seasons, building new players, but loyal to his ideas..
But only if he decides for the team, stays protected and his word counts above every other's

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think he would moving to any other club... at least not in the near future. Once he's too fed up with the things here, he would first opt to take rest. Then after few years of well earned rest he will weigh his options

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
till 2030 .

Even if Pep has to leave , it may be for Manchester United . But But BUt , its being repeatedly said , that Pep has everything in Barcelona from family to friends to Money and respect ,records and etc , if we are continuing with him which we will , there is no way Pep is going anywhere .

This is a not a thinking needed at the moment because few years more easily , if not we get another treble winning season and we sign him for lifetime . :D

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I look forward to Pep leaving because I want to see him manage a team that hasn't got 7 of the best 10 players in the world and see how he does.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I look forward to Pep leaving because I want to see him manage a team that hasn't got 7 of the best 10 players in the world and see how he does.

Same.........

I think you'll get your wish when he takes over ManUtd in a few years. I really think that when Sir Alex leaves he'll move heaven and earth to get Pep to be his replacement at Old Trafford. I can already hear the haters though, "well it's one thing to win with Barcelona and ManUnited, but let's see if he can manage during a rainy night for Stoke."

Personally I think the 1 yr contracts a hinderance and a help for the team. hinderance in that so many people make so much about it and it becomes a distraction. Help in that it keeps Pep and the players motivated to ensure that he really sticks around.

Oh, and BTW, it's still a managerial accomplishment to win with talented players in an atmosphere so demanding. different from winning with a team of nobodies who have no expectations, but an accomplishment that should not be trivialized.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No one said it wasn't an accomplishment to win what he has won with your squad.

But it would be interesting to see how he handles a different atmosphere and to what adjustments he would have to make tactically and strategically with a new set of players and a new league.

I personally hope he does not take over manure, because that will mean I have to hate him and I don't want to hate him :D

Caps

2-3 years?
How awesome would it be if he was with us long term? Like, a 10yr+ managerial term :D

Home of Barca Fans