Votes: 10 25.0%

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How long will Pep stay and who will take over once he's gone? Someone like Luis Enrique, Tito Vilanova or some outsider?

Vote and discuss.

Recently Pep said that when by 2012 he'll be closer to end than beginning at Barcelona and that added more fuel for those rumors of him leaving.
I'd still say he will stay for 5 or more years as I don't believe he will be leaving the club he loves, particularly when everyone is so keen on him becoming our long term manager.
Once he leaves the club is likely to bet on Lucho or Tito.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I actually thought had we won a lot of trophies this season he may leave then, but obviously he's about to sign the new contract, so whatever happens we'll have Pep as manager next season. I wouldn't be surprised if he went in 2012 though, I think he'll want a rest and then the chance to manage abroad.

gingerless

don't like his hairdo, it's like somethig a 10 year old kid comes up with when he's about to go on a date.

anyway, i think pep will stay for around 2-3 more seasons then he'll go. i doubt the team can be as good or nearly as good in 3-4 years (not saying he'll leave because of this) he already looks like he aged 10 years since he started

Richard.H

He will stay 4 more years I predict. Pep will probably move on and be the coach of Spain. Luis Enrique will become the Barca coach and lead the team to another sixtuple.

Alissa

Alves: "Pep will sign until 2012, so we'll at least be together for another year. Hopefully we can then both continue."

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
A Spaniard in Spain learning English. And getting on really well in a short time.

HINT!

Two more great years and he is off. Deservedly off!

Home of Barca Fans