Votes: 10 25.0%

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Zubi spoke for Radio Catalunya and hinted that Lucho could replace Pep in the future.

Birdy

No one said it wasn't an accomplishment to win what he has won with your squad.

But it would be interesting to see how he handles a different atmosphere and to what adjustments he would have to make tactically and strategically with a new set of players and a new league.

I personally hope he does not take over manure, because that will mean I have to hate him and I don't want to hate him :D

Barcelona and guardiola are blended together.. It was so easy to re-build the team and win everything within a year from his appointment because the philosophy of La masia, guardiola himself and the principles this club represents are the same...
This strategy works for long-term success and not one season fireworks. Murinho may be the best manager to guide any team and win something within two years, but i doubt his ability to stay on top for longer time, something that Guardiola and Sir a. ferguson have managed.

It will take time to teach and indoctrinate that philosophy from scratch in a new team.. Guardiola is not a fool, he knows that.
Guardiola is the best for Barca and Barca is the best for him...

javinglish

Not long ago, Pep said something like "you only like me because we win... or because we've done so good" or something like that. Then, the guy renews his contract on a year to year basis, works countless hours every day and you have only to see how he's aged since he arrived to the main team 2 and a half years ago.

I think it's not a matter of how many years but how wanted he feels by the fans and by the club and also how useful he feels he can be for the club. The day there's something not right about that feeling, he'll go before anyone tells him to. Pep is too humble and loves the club so much that I believe he would not leave for any other reason apart from those.

Home of Barca Fans