Hockey/NHL

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Sweden blanked Finland 3-0 and will face the winner of US vs Suisse from today in the IIHF World Hockey Championship...Suisse dominatio, 3-0 over US...Final tomorrow, Sweden vs Suisse

Yeah, Finns majorly screwed up by taking a few unnecessary penalties too many, which in the end cost them the game. Swedes weren't as good as people make them out to have been, as the game was remarkably even when playing five-on-five. I still think that Finns could've edged Sweden had it not been for the penalties.

Swiss have been amazing this year. Both Niedereiter and Suri have been absolutely fantastic for them. Hope they'll dick Sweden tomorrow.

Besides, I do think that Finns have a good possibility of upsetting Team USA. Nyt ne jenkit kaatoon, perkele!

XaviMessiGirl

Sharks :angry: same old shit... we clearly have a good team but can never carry it to the end. Not out of it yet though, have a feeling it'll go all 7 games. Only lost two games in regulation time at home this season so we'll hopefully be able to take game 6.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Wings, get IN.

Hope that Rask manages to keep the Bruins in the series after a rather crap fourth game against Rags.

Edit: Bruins are through, after playing a hard-hitting game against the Rangers. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Rask is dope but we've got Quick. Also yeah shame I was rooting for Red Wings to take it. Didn't like what I saw from Hawks even though that goal that got waved off was crazy.

Go Kings, Go!!!

As a wings fan, the officiating in all of these playoff games is a crock and insult to all of the intelligence of hockey fans in general. Since the wings are out, I do not care who wins the Stanley Cup.

hellsangel1

The playoffs have just been amazing. In fact I've just loved the whole season. Absolutely ridiculous that this sport doesn't get the coverage and the ratings that it deserves in the US, especially over a predictable and mediocre league like the NBA.

Home of Barca Fans