Henrik Larsson

[FCB]Messi[10

What a sad moment to see another great player, hang up the boots. Everybody that goes to his last game, need to give him a standing ovation even the fans from the away team. He had a wonderful career, and helped Barca a lot as well.

desoe

I want that man in our club. We should give him a job or something, I don't know exactly what, but he should be there. And as I know, he loves the life in Barcelona, so I'm sure he'll accept. If he doesn't have something else on mind, like going into managing, for example ;)

p.s. Henrik Larsson for next Celtic manager ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`d also love to have him at Barca in some role. I`m sure that his professionalism and positive energy would rub off many in the club.

Zqa-

Yeah, good thinking. But they would suit better as scouts. In South America and Scandinavia.

desoe

Sylvinho should be working in La Masia, everyone knows that the guy is just awesome with the young lads. He was like a second father to Messi in the team.

What a sad moment to see another great player, hang up the boots. Everybody that goes to his last game, need to give him a standing ovation even the fans from the away team. He had a wonderful career, and helped Barca a lot as well.

They will, he is loved by basically every football fan in Sweden, hell the world, even Rangers fans like him.

I want that man in our club. We should give him a job or something, I don't know exactly what, but he should be there. And as I know, he loves the life in Barcelona, so I'm sure he'll accept. If he doesn't have something else on mind, like going into managing, for example ;)

p.s. Henrik Larsson for next Celtic manager ?
Next Helsingborg manager?, or at least soon a Helsingborg manager

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Indeed, though Larsson won basically everything, but never Swedish Allsvenskan I think he craves it.
I'm sure Henrik can console himself with a Champions League medal, a European Golden Boot, 2 La Liga titles, UEFA Cup top scorer, 2 goals in UEFA Cup Final, all time SPL scorer and numerous other medals.

I'm sure Henrik can console himself with a Champions League medal, a European Golden Boot, 2 La Liga titles, UEFA Cup top scorer, 2 goals in UEFA Cup Final, all time SPL scorer and numerous other medals.

Probably, I bet you the bronze medal from the 94 world cup and the EPL win, feels pretty damn good as well.

Home of Barca Fans