Henrik Larsson

C

chilla

So, he's back again!

Probably starting against Dennmark on saturday :D

Fatboy

Interview with Henrik Larsson from todays Mundo Deportivo, in spanish (katalan?).
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20091008/53800281937/noticia/larsson-zlatan-se-merecia-jugar-en-el-barsa.html

A short version of the article in swedish in this blog (a bit down):
http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/bankoniva/2009/10/the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it

Hope to see some of his old killer instinct on Saturday against Denmark. Extremely important match, win or good bye for Sweden, should suit an experienced player like Larsson. Does he still have it?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
don't support them but if i absoloutley HAD to pick an english team it would be them. i have relations in manchester aswell

desoe

I love that picture, sorry if I double post it :blush:

I ♥ Henke. Every team on earth should have one Henke in its squad, but it's not easy. I liked him in Celtic. In Barca - I started loving him :beer2:

maz

I walk the line
What a great picture. I'm so grateful for the player..the man..that is henrik larsson. Credit to football.

Tomba11

Ok, friends... now it's official, Henrik Larsson's football career as a player is soon over.

Henrik Larsson announced today that he will quit playing club football after November 1.
At this date Helsingborg will play Elfsborg, the last game of the Swedish league 2009

Now I have to go to this game and give him a big applaud - along with all the other local fans of Helsingborg IF

I know now that I'm 100% sure in my decision of ending my career. I am 38 years old and this is enough, says Larsson. I will use the time to think of what to do. First of all I need to adapt to life without football. I have enjoyed my career and I want to thank everyone who has supported me through all these years. Now it is time to do something else.

Henrik Larsson has had a 20 year long career of club football. He played 567 matches and scored 324 goals.
His clubs were Högaborg, Helsingborg, Feyenoord, Celtic, FC Barcelona, Helsingborg, Man United (loan) and back to Helsingborg again.

I watched him "live" in 1993 in Helsingborg, I saw him during the magical summer of WC 1994 in USA, in lots of Celtic games on TV, in lots of Barcelona games on TV including that magic night at Stade de France in 2006, and then I watched him "live" again as late as in August this summer.

Long live his memory and may his career inspire new generations for a long time. What a guy!

NYHETER-15s10henke__220753w.jpg

Yes Henrik, you will one day play for FC Barcelona and be there when they win La Liga and The Champions League.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans