Hector Bellerin

Robbie

No difference between Bellerin and Kyle Walker.

Except for a 5 year age difference. And while Walker was having a game-losing own goal vs Man United, Bellerin scored vs Liverpool, assisted vs Chelsea, and did this to Bayern Munich in the champions league:

Caramel

So do you

I think Sergi would just be happy being a starter for the best club in the world in the position he's best at. He doesn't cut it at the highest level in a midfield postition but he does at RB. Did you ask him what he thinks? No you're just assuming things. Either one of us could be wrong but we don't know that.
Why spend 50 million on a Right back when we already have a really good player in that position, would rather spend that money where we really need it.
You're just looking for excuses to get Bellerin tbh :lol: . Sergi fought for his place and got a spot in the starting XI by merit. Luis Enrique won't just ignore that and buy your golden boy, just face it tbh, not gonna happen.

i had already acknowledged that. Please level your reading comprehension up in the future, thx.

Last edited:

Robbie

More concerned about City, to be honest. Zabaleta and Sagna are reaching retirement age, and Pep will be a huge draw for Bellerin (as well as staying in England and being paid loads of money). Arteta might convince him too, if he doesn't renew soon

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Roberto is better than Bellerin. Or more accurately, already proven to be an asset and very good right back for Barca.
Give Palencia a chance and I am sure he'll be at least a solid backup for us.

Galning

Bellerin saying he doesn't want to play for Barça is like me saying I don't want to play for Las Palmas. I know it makes him popular among his fans but it's just a stupid statement. You are at a worse team, man.

Robbie

He's 21 and playing every week at a club in the champions league that is fighting for the title. His first two seasons were back to back FA Cup wins and a constantly improving points tally, ending up in 2nd place last season.

Barca is a bigger club, but we aren't the Arsenal that Cesc/Nasri/RVP left behind. The Almunia/Bendtner era is over. I do think he'll leave if he sees the club going backwards, but any footballer would

Home of Barca Fans