Harry Kane

Birdy

Let me let that sink in one more time:

If Tuchel gets the defensive 6 he wants in the winter, and Bayern click at the back where they have problems now, they will be among the favorites for CL come spring.
Kane flanked with Sane and Coman, Musiala behind, and Kimmich to dictate from deep is an attacking cheat code

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Few people are underestimating Kane. He was top class to begin with so no wonder he scores a lot in in strongest team in one of the top 5 leagues in the world and attacking one at that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Plus.. The work ethic, team spirit and always applying a system of sorts is always there. Not to mention a German winning mentality that manifests through Bayern at all times.

topt

They need to close Bundesliga.

There is a serious culture of the teams playing absolutely mindless football v Bayern...defending optional.

In Barca's heyday, if LL teams played like this and not park the bus, we would have dropped 10-15 goals each game on them.
so they play like Barca does against Bayern :)

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Bayern are a great team and amazing club. One of the top 5 clubs in history. However, they can score 200 goals this season and they will still fail to excite me.

They are ruthlessly efficient, but they lack the flair and pure God given genius to make the pulse beat fast when watching them. In that sense they are typically German.

It's a strange feeling watching them. You feel like you are watching a great team, but you end up constantly contradicting yourself by the lack of excitement that their football delivers to your soul.

Maybe that's why their players take pot shots at Barca, despite the fact that they have dominated Barca recently. They know deep down that they don't have it in them to play the Barca way , the teams of Guardiola and Luis Enrique are standards their robotic nature have never achieved in football history and almost certainly never will.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bayern are a great team and amazing club. One of the top 5 clubs in history. However, they can score 200 goals this season and they will still fail to excite me.

They are ruthlessly efficient, but they lack the flair and pure God given genius to make the pulse beat fast when watching them. In that sense they are typically German.

It's a strange feeling watching them. You feel like you are watching a great team, but you end up constantly contradicting yourself by the lack of excitement that their football delivers to your soul.

Maybe that's why their players take pot shots at Barca, despite the fact that they have dominated Barca recently. They know deep down that they don't have it in them to play the Barca way , the teams of Guardiola and Luis Enrique are standards their robotic nature have never achieved in football history and almost certainly never will.
Yeah Bayern are just allergic to playing actually beautiful/instinctive flair football. Not even Pep made them very fun to watch. They don't "feel" the game, they just execute. I feel like Muller is the perfect embodiment of Bayern. Insanely high football IQ, very efficient, but stiff as a tree and has the grace of a James Milner.

Musiala is fun to watch though

topt

I dont know what you are watching but Sane right now is the most exciting player in the world; also if you consider Tiki taka beautifull and exciting than we really dont agree.

Last edited:

topt

Yeah Bayern are just allergic to playing actually beautiful/instinctive flair football. Not even Pep made them very fun to watch. They don't "feel" the game, they just execute. I feel like Muller is the perfect embodiment of Bayern. Insanely high football IQ, very efficient, but stiff as a tree and has the grace of a James Milner.

Musiala is fun to watch though
i 100% disagree or let say we dont agree what beautifull is; Bayern under Pep was the most booooooring Bayern I have ever seen.

fergus90

I said he’ll get 30 goals and 20 assists but I may need to revise that figure.

Thing with Kane is he also elevates the quality of the attackers around him. Can drop deep to midfield and spray 30 yard passes, drop 20 yards and play clever little through balls etc.

The complete forward.

Home of Barca Fans