Harry Kane

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah Bayern are just allergic to playing actually beautiful/instinctive flair football. Not even Pep made them very fun to watch. They don't "feel" the game, they just execute. I feel like Muller is the perfect embodiment of Bayern. Insanely high football IQ, very efficient, but stiff as a tree and has the grace of a James Milner.

Musiala is fun to watch though
Bayern has the typical german mentality, playing direct, no much fancy stuff. Its also entertainment in their own way, for example Heynckes Bayern was nice to watch.

KingLeo10

so they play like Barca does against Bayern :)

Is that all you got, little rat? :lol: How many times have we walked through the fact that your record v Barca is mostly incidental, similar to how Barca's record v AC Milan in Europe is amazing while Bayern has 1 W in 8 games v Milan :lol:

The topic of discussion is: Why doesn't Bayern have more CLs given all the chest thumping their players and their fans do :lol: Don't we have more CLs than you in the modern era, in the time where you've been beating up on bad Bundesliga teams all day and all night? Not to mention one of your 3 CLs is a flimsy COVID one :lol:

Powerhouser

Is that all you got, little rat? :lol: How many times have we walked through the fact that your record v Barca is mostly incidental, similar to how Barca's record v AC Milan in Europe is amazing while Bayern has 1 W in 8 games v Milan :lol:

The topic of discussion is: Why doesn't Bayern have more CLs given all the chest thumping their players and their fans do :lol: Don't we have more CLs than you in the modern era, in the time where you've been beating up on bad Bundesliga teams all day and all night? Not to mention one of your 3 CLs is a flimsy COVID one :lol:
You ignore the influence of referees, i have seen Bayern get done by refs against Real twice in a row, if they had the help that spanish team get, they would be on 10+ CLs.

Only 2 teams have won the CL more often than Bayern, Milan and Real, so if Bayern are doing bad pretty much everyone ells is.

Morten

Assuming injury-free, he may or may not break Lewandowski's goalscoring record for a single season, but i think he will definitely break combined goals and assist, Lewandowski only had 7 assists that season in Bundesliga, Kane is already at 5.

Blanco

It will be now or never for England at euro 2024. They have the best players in the world in attack atm - Kane and Jude plus other very good players like Saka, Foden, Maddison, Rice, James, Stones and Walker.

Morten

It will be now or never for England at euro 2024. They have the best players in the world in attack atm - Kane and Jude plus other very good players like Saka, Foden, Maddison, Rice, James, Stones and Walker.

Don't worry, they will still find a way to f it up.

topt

he he, the modern era.... I am quite sure the topic of dicsussion is Harry Kane but you keep getting off course; also all your LOLs doesnt change the fact that Barca is to Bayern what Arsenal was before and its starts with a B

Jenks

Why now or never? Most of them are quite young.

Blanco

Im saying now or never because of Kane form, he will be 33 in 2026 and there will be big drop in his from … i think. But yeah, they probably have good chances of winning something after 2024 too. Its just that next year i see them as clear favorites.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

he he, the modern era.... I am quite sure the topic of dicsussion is Harry Kane but you keep getting off course; also all your LOLs doesnt change the fact that Barca is to Bayern what Arsenal was before and its starts with a B
It's true Bayern have had the upper hand comfortably recently, but let's not forget that it's wasn't too long ago that Bayern were 4 nil down at half time in the Camp Nou.

Did we go on to dance on your grave that day like you did when you beat us 8 2 ? No. Could we have? Of course. This is not a slight on Bayern by the way, I wish Barca had shown more ruthless German efficiency. But this just highlights the difference between the 2 clubs.

Barca is about guapa, flair and beautiful football. Barca didn't need to score 8 against Bayern that day because they were slaughtering the big clubs regularly ( something Bayern simply don't do, ( compare results against Real for example. )

You need to ask yourself why your players are so insecure that Kimmich has to mock Pedri's celebration and Muller/Goretska have to make disparaging comments during a period where Bayern are clearly superior. I've already shed light on why before.

I think it's great that two of the greatest clubs can be so different. You seem to want to deny that is the case. But I will tell you now R9, Maradona, Messi, Luis Suarez, Dinho, Rivaldo, Romario, Neymar, Iniesta are all players that have magnitudes more flair and God given talent than any Bayern player in history. Heck even Sammy Eto and David Villa put Lewa and Kane to shame in that regard.

The fact that Beckanbaur and Mattheus are your greatest ever players is the best example of how different the 2 clubs are.

topt

It's true Bayern have had the upper hand comfortably recently, but let's not forget that it's wasn't too long ago that Bayern were 4 nil down at half time in the Camp Nou.

Did we go on to dance on your grave that day like you did when you beat us 8 2 ? No. Could we have? Of course. This is not a slight on Bayern by the way, I wish Barca had shown more ruthless German efficiency. But this just highlights the difference between the 2 clubs.

Barca is about guapa, flair and beautiful football. Barca didn't need to score 8 against Bayern that day because they were slaughtering the big clubs regularly ( something Bayern simply don't do, ( compare results against Real for example. )

You need to ask yourself why your players are so insecure that Kimmich has to mock Pedri's celebration and Muller/Goretska have to make disparaging comments during a period where Bayern are clearly superior. I've already shed light on why before.

I think it's great that two of the greatest clubs can be so different. You seem to want to deny that is the case. But I will tell you now R9, Maradona, Messi, Luis Suarez, Dinho, Rivaldo, Romario, Neymar, Iniesta are all players that have magnitudes more flair and God given talent than any Bayern player in history. Heck even Sammy Eto and David Villa put Lewa and Kane to shame in that regard.

The fact that Beckanbaur and Mattheus are your greatest ever players is the best example of how different the 2 clubs are.

aha, we are going back to we could but we didnt.
I am sorry but I dont see this beautifull football you are talking about since Ronaldinho left.
Pedri was celebrating something against Bayern ? Why? probably for the same reason us Bayern fans mock Arsenal
I would take Ribbery and Robben over half the players you just mentioned; and Neymar ha ha ha. Gerd Muller and KHR I guess dont exist
Also Barca does not have a player right now that would play as beautifull and exciting as Sane or Musiala, so.....

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans