Haaland or Complete Squad Overhaul?

Haaland OR Complete Squad Overhaul ?

• Haaland + Free agents

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • No Haaland + Full squad Revamp

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

jamrock

With fati looking like a perma cripple, go all out for halaand, fati is the only planet outside of mbappe & halaand that I genuinely saw developing into a consistent 30+ goal scorer, but he's lost two years & who knows what will happen in the future.

Halaand all the way & I'm not even really a fan of his, seems more like a Madrid player tbh.

fergus90

Well if he chooses to stay at Dortmund for another season, that guarantees he will go to Real Madrid.

This means I will be forced to claim I never rated him anyway.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Assuming health (which is always important in all big deals) I would say Halaand.
We get someone who change the culture and brings hope and goals to the club, we already have good young players in midfield to support him early.
Also, brings a poster boy which is really needed

JamDav1982

excluding mazraoui(because i haven't seen him play) all those are bums. none is starter quality, just fillers until something better becomes available.

None of them are bums and likes of Brozovic has been one of best midfielders in the world past while but he will renew with Inter.

Barca are not going to sign world class players in every position needed this summer and refuse to improve the squad if cant and nor should they.

Who should Barca sign this summer? What right back and centre back would you like that are starters?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Think that's your Barca bias. Haaland is in another stratosphere of marketability than Fati.

Of course he is and a major reason Barca want him as well as his ability is that there are no top level world class names to push out to front of club at moment.

mc_lovin

Think that's your Barca bias. Haaland is in another stratosphere of marketability than Fati.

At the moment obviously, but I just don't see Haaland as a global superstar and face of the brand - even if he performs like one. Who cares if he's great for us though.

Andresito

Staff member
At the moment obviously, but I just don't see Haaland as a global superstar and face of the brand - even if he performs like one. Who cares if he's great for us though.

Would you consider Haaland less of a superstar and face compared to say prime Zlatan? Similar personalities, similar nationality.

mc_lovin

Would you consider Haaland less of a superstar and face compared to say prime Zlatan? Similar personalities, similar nationality.

Definitely.

Difference is Zlatan has the charisma to sell his personality, Haaland is freaking weird. Again, it doesn't mean much though. Would be thrilled if we got Haaland and he succeeds.

Home of Barca Fans