Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Like he was shot with a sniper!
I never understood, how do players get motivation to do that. Just play football for god sake! You're paid to do just that!

to be honest , if you watch it for a long ammount of time , it seems like torres's leg is slightly touched

Bertus

to be honest , if you watch it for a long ammount of time , it seems like torres's leg is slightly touched
No, just no.

The common excuse to what Torres did is that if you look closely, he hits his left leg with his right leg, all alone, and the ones that defend him say he did that by accident.

But to me, he dived, on purpose. If it was just an accident he wouldn't have added that dramatic dive as if he was shot in the back.

That was an horrible dive.

Adrian

As an Australian, I'm very happy about how our team did at the WC. 3-1 loss against Chile where we should have gotten at least 1 point and we fought well against the Netherlands to only lose 3-2.

For Australia, the point of the WC is not to do well. Football is growing here and this is good news for our next generation of players.

L

linetty

Spain lineup: Reina, Alba, Ramos, Albiol, Juanfran, Koke, Alonso, Villa, Iniesta, Cazorla y Torres

Alik

How did Spain play? Did they play like the Spain of old giving, the impression that if Del Bosque had put this line up in before they would have won?

PaulFCB

Banned
Spain are clearly the strongest and the most complete team at this World Cup, it's the only team that can send it's 2nd best line-up and still win by 3 goals.

Now just feel dat pain rage inside :evil: :lol:.

CatalinR10

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans