Gonzalo Higuain

LeeRomeno

How the fuck can such an amazing striker be the worst choker ever. Seriously. If he play at 60% of his normal levels during Argentina finals, they would have at least ONE trophy.

He is not the only one to be blamed, entire Argentina team seems to have some mental block when they go to finals, including strikers and including Messi as well. Just compare how they played in final vs when they met Chile earlier, 2 totally different games.

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol: I love the name of this thread. I was wondering who is this Chokein player with 83 pages and how come i've never heard of him. He's definitely to blame for Messi not winning WC2014 & last 2 Copa America's

El Flaco

Higuain's 1st goal vs. Empoli

[gfy]UnconsciousChillyHornedtoad[/gfy]

Higuain's 2nd goal vs. Empoli

[gfy]RegalMeatyKitty[/gfy]

mark1nhu

He can score other identical 1000 goals and I will never consider him a good player. He is shit and he will ever be.

El Flaco

A player who break a 66 year old Serie A record (scoring most goal in a season) isn't exactly shit.

An achievement that the likes of Ronaldo, Zlatan, Batigol, Trezeguet, Di Natale and many other great goalscorers couldn't do...

That being said, Higuain is a choker in big games.

Last edited:

Yannik

nah he isn't shit, but people on this forum are usually bitter whenever he is mentioned since they believe that their beloved Messi should have earned an international trophy in a row of very uninspiring final performances by ARG that were also accompanied by a series of close range misses by Higuain.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans