• Messi vs Arsenal

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Messi vs Real Madrid

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You shame us, Meta!

Ah well, doesn't matter anyway, Messi's solo effort vs Madrid is just ridiculous. We've been treated to some lovely stuff though, we're so bloody lucky.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
dunno what you lads are on about!

THE STARTING ELEVEN

Keita vs. Shakhtar

Iniesta vs. Racing

Dani vs. Getafe

Villa vs. Sevilla

Villa vs. Man Utd

Messi vs. Mallorca

Messi vs. Panathinaikos

Messi vs. Villarreal

Messi vs. Sociedad

Messi vs. Arsenal

Messi vs. Madrid

AND ON THE BENCH:

Messi vs. Getafe

Thiago vs. Almeria

and all 5 of these beauties:

Last edited:

Phatroonaldo

Intedasting . Messi 2nd goal against madrid simply due to that sheer brilliance. But I think the finishing was kinda poor for that kind of brilliant run. It wouldn't have gone inside if Ramos didn't poke his leg at the ball. :icon_neutral:

MagIX

No question, Messi 2nd goal vs RM. Big match, sensational goal !

Do you know if there is a video that frames the ronaldo's shocked face during the slalom of Leo, showing him once again who is the best ?

M

mitkoa7x

Messi vs Madrid blows the other contenders away... it can even rival that vs Getafe

dalitis8

Banned
Messi vs Madrid blows the other contenders away... it can even rival that vs Getafe

A goal that is scored in a CL semi, away, at the Bernabeu, against Madrid, coached by Mourinho, with a squad costing half a billion euros, at the 87th minute is bound to exceed any goal scored against Getafe in the CDR.

Btw, the goals scored by Barca, and the brilliance of the performances by this same team over the past 3 years flirt on the surreal...

I also love the Iniesta-Villa-Xavi combo for the 2nd against Arsenal...

X

xaviniesta

that's xaviniesta's creation lol!

no it wasn't mine, though the goal against real sociedad was. but i assume it was meta's work - you should cut the scoreline to prevent that youtube will block your videos and block your account or post them to metacafe, vimeo or somewhere else.

Home of Barca Fans