Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Messi vs Arsenal

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Messi vs Real Madrid

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters
X

xaviniesta

A lot of beautiful goals has been scored this season. What do you think which one was the best? A teamgoal? A Individual strike? A volley from 25meters?

Here's all the 10 goals
[video=metacafe;6423189/fc_barcelona_top_10_goals_2010_2011_season/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6423189/fc_barcelona_top_10_goals_2010_2011_season/[/video]

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
For the occasion, the context, the importance in terms of the tie and most of all the sheer audacity and beauty, Leo Messi's goal aginst Real has to win.

F

Flavia

For the occasion, the context, the importance in terms of the tie and most of all the sheer audacity and beauty, Leo Messi's goal aginst Real has to win.
Same here.

His goal against arsenal was also amazing.

Ocelot

Wow i had almost forgotten how godly Iniesta's assist was for Xavi and Messi in the Arsenal Match

Moe

powered by;
it's either Messi vs Madrid or Messi vs Arsenal. they both were important and absolutely crucial. his goal against Real Merda was out of nowhere, he singlehandedly raped the whole team. his goal against Arsenal was pure magic, wonderful assist form Iniesta and then Messi shows the whole world what separates him from every other footballer; imagination.

I will pick his goal against Real Merda just because of the fact that getting past Diarra, Ramos, Albiol, Marcelo and then freezing "the best goalkeeper in the world" in a Champions league Semi-final against your bitter rivals who also happen to be managed by a bitter translator who poked fun at our very own manager a day prior the game is MUCH sweeter than owning Almunia.

gingerless

his vs pana had my jaws dropping, i had never seen a goal like that before and then he goes and does it against villarreal too... those two goals are the best for me, just stunning

oh and the one vs arsenal comes second with the madrid one third for me

Juan03

what a video those goals were orgasmic. Iniesta's assists to Xavi and Messi were ridiculous.
1.Messi vs Madrid
2.Messi vs Arsenal
3.Villa vs Sevilla

Birdy

To me: combination goals by far better than individual efforts.. So i exclude runs and short range shots.. Football is a team sport!
So, 3 combinations were the best:
1)XAvi arsenal
2)Messi- ALvez sociedad
3)Messi - Pedro villareal

i voted for the first.. Really illustrating of barca game.. many passes and then the defence is split open by a vertical run (iniesta) and 2 more passes to place XAvi in 1-1 position..
Great goal.. Great game..

Home of Barca Fans