Glasgow Rangers

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
54 league titles, more than any other European club. 140 years of existance.
307px-Rangers_FC.svg.png

But now they are no more.

R.I.P Rangers F.C

Good luck in the third division, The Rangers F.C

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Every SPL club voting against rangers.

However much I hate the club I do feel sympathy with the supporters being caught up in this.

frog-fcb

Wel be back stronger than ever just a pity rest a spl to blinded by hate to c they have more or less killed themselves no rangers no sky no moneys for them

BADGERBHOY

Wel be back stronger than ever just a pity rest a spl to blinded by hate to c they have more or less killed themselves no rangers no sky no moneys for them

Eh the SPL signed a new Sky deal last week.
Why the hell should a new club get to start its life in the top division?
Oh and congratulations on your first ever league point yesterday against the mighty Peterhead.

frog-fcb

They might have signed a new deal but id near garuntee it will be a lot less money than previously there is no real attraction to the spl now so i can see the quality of league quickly deteriorating withou rangers there to make it competitive

FCBelfast8

Rangers still exist under the same name, same traditions and same history. Yes they where demoted to the Scottish 3rd division, some may say unfairly but that won't change anything. They are currently 18 points clear at the top of the league and going strong. Breaking all type of records for biggest ever crowd for a 4th tier football game.

Rangers Then, Rangers Now, Rangers Forever.

S

Smile

I detest both Celtic & Rangers, 2 football clubs built on hate rather than the love of sport and competing.

Thought i got rid of one off my tv screen for a few years, but for some reason i keep hearing Scottish accents on Sky Sports News talking about Rangers joining English Premier League & a European Super League :shakeshead:

How would a Scottish 3rd division side get invited to join the English Premier League? How would a Scottish 3rd division get invited join Europes elite clubs in a European Super League? Even if they was still a SPL side who the hell would want Celtic and Rangers there? I always thought Liverpool was a deluded football club, ex players and Scouse accents on my tv screen reminding everyone who Liverpool are and how this is their year EVERY year but i think delusional has been taken to a whole new level last few days :rofl1:

frog-fcb

First of all rip to the rangers fan who tragically lost his life at the match today
Smile yes rangers are a third division team but thats due to politics not ability but rebuild from the bottom up it is for the gers still the record league titles

Kerrybai

First of all rip to the rangers fan who tragically lost his life at the match today
Smile yes rangers are a third division team but thats due to politics not ability but rebuild from the bottom up it is for the gers still the record league titles

Rangers are a 3rd division side and they deserve to be. Politics aside Rangers history will forever be tainted by league titles won on the back of unfair financial dealings.

Jenks

They're Scotland's most prestigious team. They'll be back at the top where they deserve to be in no time.

DavidVillano1

Rangers are a 3rd division side and they deserve to be. Politics aside Rangers history will forever be tainted by league titles won on the back of unfair financial dealings.
Nonsense!

Rangers were found not guilty on the EBT agenda against the club and still you see opposition fans come out with this garbage. Rangers did not do anything wrong and put EBTs into their official accounts, something Celtic DID NOT do with Juninho and his EBT. Loads of clubs have used EBTs including the likes of Arsenal!

Had it not been for this agenda against the club and Craig Whyte being a conman, Rangers would have easily been able to cope with their £18-£20 million debt.

Rangers were cleared of any unfair advantage on the side contracts, they were legal, the admin side of things is what they made an error with.

As for the garbage spouted by Smile, no surprise there. Doesn't even understand that Rangers were founded years before Celtic.

As for the original post, Rangers are still the same club, the SPL/SFL and Uefa still have it down as the same club.

Last edited:

Jenks

If the England-eligible rules come in like the ones in Germany it would be good for a laugh, watching Scottish and Welsh teams forced to field a set number of English players :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
If the England-eligible rules come in like the ones in Germany it would be good for a laugh, watching Scottish and Welsh teams forced to field a set number of English players :lol:

It'd most likely be a set number of British players though, right? Because they'd be using the official citizenship.

Home of Barca Fans