Giovani dos Santos

Robbie

He always had top class potential and talent, but that's really only 25% of what makes a successful footballer. 75% is hard work (and luck?). Ronaldo and Messi never show up late to training or got drunk on the streets, and with their talent it made them the best in the world. Dos Santos could be as good as them or could become the next Adriano, or worse -- Freddy Adu.

drunkgioinacab_147340.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I know u guys dont really watched the copa de oro but gio made a sick ass goal against the us...he was just burning up that us backline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km8bwDyP2X8

OMG! That's really a mean. no-mercy shot from GdS!!
Howard's literally down to tears

He always had top class potential and talent, but that's really only 25% of what makes a successful footballer. 75% is hard work (and luck?). Ronaldo and Messi never show up late to training or got drunk on the streets, and with their talent it made them the best in the world. Dos Santos could be as good as them or could become the next Adriano, or worse -- Freddy Adu.

drunkgioinacab_147340.jpg

And people wonder why his club-career isn't taking off while he's seen doing wonders for his country!!

impeh

Hi, its me..
nice goal :)

where will he be next season?

i always liked him when he was with us.
i dont really see him getting much playing time if he's still with tottenham (is he?)

a move to spain would do him good..

One and Only

shake and bake!
Yea unfortunately he's still with tottenham.He's going to play in the copa America we'll see how he does there...i really hope he plays in la liga this coming season.

alex 10

he's leaving this summer most probably back to spain

a player with great talent but not the wright attitude that's why he's failed at barca and now spurs

M

mitkoa7x

Is JDS playing for Barca B or is it GDS i really dont know who's who... :shrug:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apparently, Barca can recoup 10% additional on a transfer fee for GDS should he be sold as rumours are suggesting

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Well hopefully he doesn't go for peanuts then. If Sevilla pay about £6m then we should receive about half a mil which would be nice, it all adds up in the transfer kitty :lol:

Sodamnsmooth

Apparently, Barca can recoup 10% additional on a transfer fee for GDS should he be sold as rumours are suggesting

Only if the sale went through before today. As of now, Barca will get 0. I think that's why Tottenham was holding off the sale. There was also a clause in the sale contract that required Tottenham to pay Barca based on the number of appearances Gio made with Spurs- which very much clarifies why a coach that didn't really like him, and a club that was struggling financially, didn't give him any time on the field.

All rumors suggest he'll be at Sevilla next season, which is a great move for him IMO.

desoe

which very much clarifies why a coach that didn't really like him, and a club that was struggling financially, didn't give him any time on the field.

Yeah, surely this is the main reason. No doubt that Gio will agree with you ;)

Home of Barca Fans