Giovani dos Santos

Isaac_Cuenca23

He clearly has a lot of talent. Maybe Barca were too hasty in selling him. I can only dream of what he might have become if he had stayed and played under Pep

P

PhilS

I hope Gio can play somewhere, someday on a regular basis. He seems to have bad problems with the coaches wherever he goes. He's been looking even better for the Mexican Olympic team than he does for the national team, his talent level is way up there.

Zebulun

For the 5000th time. We didn't sell him because he wasn't talented, we sold him for his attitude.

I totally agree, I remember he had way more promise than Bojan and after he scored the hat trick in his final Game, his greedy agent Zahavi convinced him to force barca into paying him
higher wages. I'm 100% sure he regrets it now when he looks at pedro and busi.

Butaan4barca

I totally agree, I remember he had way more promise than Bojan and after he scored the hat trick in his final Game, his greedy agent Zahavi convinced him to force barca into paying him
higher wages. I'm 100% sure he regrets it now when he looks at pedro and busi.

As far as i remember barcelona wanted him to go out on loan. IN response his agent was like, either its a permanent transfer away from the club, or first team. Unfortunate for him

BXI Fútbol

gioo220uqp.gif

Gio_Gol_vs_Malaga.gif

Needs to return to Barca

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans