Giovani dos Santos

A

Alzeheri94

He plays very well for Racing. He scored his debut goal this weekend.

Sodamnsmooth

Scored another goal against Espanyol.

The decisive goal. Has three goals in La Liga so far since coming over from Tottenham. This kid is extremely talented. I'm not sure he had a future at Barca in retrospect, just because Barca has so many options and amazing talent at the positions this kid can play. But he's one to watch for sure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His talent was never in question. And he plays very good for Mexico as well.
It's his rotten attitude that makes him a small club player and I'm glad Barca cut him loose.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Wish they didn't... I think he could have fit perfectly in there, but oh well what can you do..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
His talent was never in question. And he plays very good for Mexico as well.
It's his rotten attitude that makes him a small club player and I'm glad Barca cut him loose.

if you read his interviews, I think it's clear he was naive and very poorly advised by his agent. he clearly regrets the move now, having done some growing up.

still a shame for the boy, he was really good. never forget how happy he made Rijkaard look with that hattrick in his (and Frank's) last game. :)

Snake

Actually, he rarely performs well with the NT. I don't think he will live up to the expectations.

Sodamnsmooth

Actually, he rarely performs well with the NT. I don't think he will live up to the expectations.

Where is a facepalm image when you need one?

He's def grown up a bit. It would have been hard for him to continue getting mins at Barca, he virtually played in Messi's spot back then. It wasn't happening.

Sodamnsmooth

Scored a brace last weekend and had an assist on the winning goal for Racing (helped them secure their permanency) on Tuesday. Aside from that, he looks like the player that was once lighting shit up. He hit the bar on two amazing plays.

I hear Sevilla is interested in signing him over the summer.

Home of Barca Fans