Germany

Superfly

Banned
How's Thomas Müller doing? I remember him playing good for Germany in the WC and being best young player throughout the tournament, but I haven't heard of him after that.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I think Muller didn't have such a hot season =o. I have decided that i'll be following the bundesliga next season though....im starting to really like the german players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think Muller didn't have such a hot season =o. I have decided that i'll be following the bundesliga next season though....im starting to really like the german players.

Statistically he's been awesome... 19 goals & 17 direct assists with remarkable consistency!!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Statistically he's been awesome... 19 goals & 17 direct assists with remarkable consistency!!

Really??? Wow good on him =D! Seems this kid is going to be a serious player in Germany's future...those numbers are great along with his awesome WC performance.

Invincible.

*bows*

Really happy with Germany's performance, but we should not get carried away with it, its only a friendly plus Holland were missing 2/3 of their main attacking threat in Van Persie and Robben. But seriously Germany play some beautiful football hope they can keep it up during the Euros

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Germany looking very, very good.

They have a top class manager, good technical abilities plus that German mentality that is ingrained in their football culture.

They have top class young players, top class experienced players and very solid hard working players and combined makes for a very good team.

DucdeOrléans

Germany looking very, very good.

They have a top class manager, good technical abilities plus that German mentality that is ingrained in their football culture.

They have top class young players, top class experienced players and very solid hard working players and combined makes for a very good team.

If France and Italy bottle it once again (World Cup 2010......) I am hoping for a German win.

Right now they are the best national team there is and their squad depth is just amazing. Really a joy to watch.

gingerless

Really happy with Germany's performance, but we should not get carried away with it, its only a friendly plus Holland were missing 2/3 of their main attacking threat in Van Persie and Robben. But seriously Germany play some beautiful football hope they can keep it up during the Euros

to each their own

i think it's something like that

Home of Barca Fans