Gerard Deulofeu

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Jeffren is left footed so he don`t fit in LW role for Barca. GD fits perfectly..

GD is much bigger talent than Pedro and Jeffren were while they were his age.

Almost nobody heard of Busquets when Pep promoted him. Few of them heard of Pedro. There is not a rule that only popular talent made it to first team.
Vasquez was by far our best talent in last few years and he failed...same thing can happen to GD...

V

Valon

Gai was supossed to be the next Messi and we know how that turned out, so the same can happen to Gerard. I wouldn't go far and overrate him already like some people do.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Gai can still do it. I mean, he can`t be like Messi but he can develop to be a good first team player...He is best player of Barca Atletic while he is not injured...Injuries really slowed down his development...

Butaan4barca

so we conclude, we hold as many as we can let them develop, and let the time decide, who should we count on and who should v let go. any1 who doesnt want to b a part of the best club and best training school in the world can go, v have a factory production line to manufacture class. . ..:p

FinCulé

We are actually in great situation as culés, because there are so many good talents in the academy. If Deulofeu fails to become a world class player, we have many many other players too. Don't forget Etock, for example. And what about Rochina? Barcelona definately has the best academy in the world! If the Board of directors makes good decisions, nobody can stop Barca in 5-10 years.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Remove
Benj ***** No mas Cheeelseeea :) :) :)
3 minutes ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Gerard Deulofeu Lazaro yavees
about a minute ago

Gerard comented on my post yessss yesyes

hahaha facebook

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Egocentric prick :D

He had amazing assist last round. Dribbling past 3 players and then assisting for tap in...:D

B

beautifulgame

I wouldn't worry too much about his ego right now. If he makes it to the first team Pep will be the first person to check him. :)

FinCulé

Remove
Benj ***** No mas Cheeelseeea :) :) :)
3 minutes ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Gerard Deulofeu Lazaro yavees
about a minute ago

Gerard comented on my post yessss yesyes

hahaha facebook

I also congratulated him on his birthday and he replied: 'Gracias xD'

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yes he is in a relationship with some skanky looking girl now and is always goingon about his love for her and she is always possing in skimpy clothing on her page

yes ik its sad how much of a stalker i am

Home of Barca Fans