Gerard Deulofeu

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Can, if you want it to or let it. If you're smart early on it's not an issue, i have my smoking down. And i smoke fairly infrequently (at parties or when i roll joints rather than use like a pipe), so it's not a case of "Oh i do x thing every day and i'm not addicted", it's totally manageable for me.

Soooooo yeah, swinging back on topic, some of his dribbling looks pretty intense. He looks to have Muniesa's height but Bojan's build, i guess he has quite a few years to bulk up still.

zanela

New vid
I think we'd need to open a new thread for Gio Chanturia soon. :D
[YOUTUBE]KVZ2QtR0R5A[/YOUTUBE]

I

idoks

after watching some of this guy videos , i am convinced that he will bw bwtter than cr9 in the future.nice skills ,pace,dribbling ,goals,and everything you need in a player and i still see some haters criticizing him.deulofeu at 15 is far better than messi at the same age. accept it or not.

jamrock

scored the tieing goal in cadet A 2-1 win over Espanyol, the other goal was scored by Dongou (the boy scores goals for fun)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i wonder why they called him down to cadet.... usually he plays in juvenile... iguess they wanted to beat espanyol that badly

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
i wonder why they called him down to cadet.... usually he plays in juvenile... iguess they wanted to beat espanyol that badly
Many people in Juvenile are born 92 and there are some 91, Gerard is 94 :p
Maybe they want to take him off the throne sometimes(which is good imo)

Home of Barca Fans