Gerard Deulofeu

mark1nhu

Well, we all know that he has things that you can't coach but he also has a head full of shit. It's been 4 years and some change since he was sent on loan and the same problems remain.

In full flight he is a fantastic player. He demonstrated that at Milan and we've seen glimpses of it this season. He's a constant thorn for defenders but there is little end product...

Also, pressure for pressure, Neymar and Asensio also carried a lot of weight for their entire careers. It’s amazing how people keep making all the kind of excuses to cut Delo some slack.

Devils

Just not good enough this guy.

He's such a one dimensional player it's mind-boggling. That said, you can be a effective as a one-dimensional player if you play smart, but this guy is just clueless.

I can see why this guy falls out of of favor no matter what club he is at.

Alik

Just not good enough this guy.

He's such a one dimensional player it's mind-boggling. That said, you can be a effective as a one-dimensional player if you play smart, but this guy is just clueless.

I can see why this guy falls out of of favor no matter what club he is at.

Tello was/is an effective one-dimensional player.

Ritchie

Deulefeu isn't someone to be playing in big games like Classico or away at Valencia.

You play him against the bottom half teams to give people a rest, or a bit of pace off the bench.

It shows how far we've fallen though because he's a poor man's Tello.

Jurij

Gerard Deulofeu

883 min/5 goals+assists = 176.6

He scores or assists once per 176.6 min. That's actually not good enough. On the other hand he is not really getting enough playing time to show more than this. Just last game he hit a post and some of his passes were misused. I feel like he could soon explore and deliver much more to the team if he just gets to play a few games in a row.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/gerard-deulofeu/profil/spieler/129476

Xaviniesta

Gerard Deulofeu

883 min/5 goals+assists = 176.6

He scores or assists once per 176.6 min. That's actually not good enough. On the other hand he is not really getting enough playing time to show more than this. Just last game he hit a post and some of his passes were misused. I feel like he could soon explore and deliver much more to the team if he just gets to play a few games in a row.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/gerard-deulofeu/profil/spieler/129476

Well it's almost too late now, Dembele is returning soon :dembele:

xXKonan

Seems like he fell back down the pecking order again.

Not totally surprising considering his performance vs Valencia when he came on and vs Real Murcia, heck even Valverde seemed ticked after that Murcia match as well.

Home of Barca Fans