Gerard Deulofeu

xXKonan

Okay game today from deulofeu, he needs to dribble more and create chances in barca, I don't know if he's ordered not to dribble in barca
I think when he's playing with us he's trying not to make mistakes.

as he plays more he should get more confidence.

Ritchie

I think he's a good Camp Nou player to help stretch teams and can be good off the bench.

Just wouldn't start him in big games (Juve, Real etc).

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Should have played 90 mins. Others need rest, Deu needs as much playing time as possible. So far he has been solid.
He has one of the most punchable faces though.

JamDav1982

He did quite well and worked hard.

Not is biggest fan but he is clearly far more suited to the RW than the left. At the very least teams have to keep an eye on him as he can cause havoc on the few occasions he doesnt lose it easily.

Deulofeu is what he is a right winger who plays head down tries to beat men and get ball in box. If going to be here let him be that and dont try to make him anything else.

Zinedinho

I'm pleasantly surprised. He's lacking end product, but he's trying, working hard. I'm amazed at his change of attitude. He's no Dembelé, but he will be a valuable player, especially with that attitude.

Horatio

You're welcome
^

Agree on him lacking end product. But his efficiency on the counter is great. Hope he develops his finishing game though.

JamDav1982

I'm pleasantly surprised. He's lacking end product, but he's trying, working hard. I'm amazed at his change of attitude. He's no Dembelé, but he will be a valuable player, especially with that attitude.

Not to tempt fate but sure at Everton the past two years they talked about a change in his attitude at start of each season and at Milan they said the same and every time he went back to what he was before.

Hopefully not this time but wouldnt count chickens yet.

Home of Barca Fans