Gerard Deulofeu

God Serena

I just get the feeling he will never be good enough to play for Barca

He's good enough right now. Playing at a high level and fits in with the squad better than every signing we made last summer bar Umtiti. He was never signed to be a starter and when Dembele gets match fitness back Deu will be the perfect first choice backup.

Porque

Delofeu is a squad player that can come in and make an impact. Score and assist.

We haven't had someone who could do that for years.

khaled_a_d

The addition of Gerard and more developed Denis (and may improved Rafinha/Gomes) will add more depth quality to our bench than last year and will be really helpful

God Serena

The addition of Gerard and more developed Denis (and may improved Rafinha/Gomes) will add more depth quality to our bench than last year and will be really helpful

Rafinha and Gomes are lost causes, for different reasons. Can't consider them at all when thinking about quality on our bench imo.

khaled_a_d

Rafinha and Gomes are lost causes, for different reasons. Can't consider them at all when thinking about quality on our bench imo.

Rafinha is still the best out of all of them, he had one serious injury due to serious tackle and one injury prone season after, still too early to consider him injury prone. If he stays and rebound from his injury issues like his brotyher he is very good bench player for us; no doubt about it.
Gomes is good player,horrible fit. But who knows may be EV can get something out of him.

God Serena

Rafinha is still the best out of all of them, he had one serious injury due to serious tackle and one injury prone season after, still too early to consider him injury prone. If he stays and rebound from his injury issues like his brotyher he is very good bench player for us; no doubt about it.
Gomes is good player,horrible fit. But who knows may be EV can get something out of him.

In his three seasons here he was injured very frequently during 2 of them, and he suffered his major injury in his second season that sidelined him for most of it. He'd have progressed into a much, much better player if given the opportunity to play as often as Lucho clearly wanted to. Him being better than the likes of Denis or Gomes doesn't mean much because he's made of glass, pretty much. Thiago could get away with being injury prone because he was already considered class before he was even promoted by Pep. We'd be better off looking to Alena or Roberto as backup than Rafinha, imo.

I don't know what Gomes has that makes him even qualify as a good player. He has no dribbling skills, his long passing is non existent, his short passing is hit or miss, his shooting is worse than Xavi and Iniesta divided by Neymar's samba dance, and his defending is pathetic. I hear he was supposedly a great player for Valencia but I personally never saw it, and he's also shambolic for Portugal and most Portugese fans hate him as much as we do. I highly doubt he'd go to a team like Juve or Bayern and suddenly fit in because they're a "better fit", because he's simply not good enough for this level of competition.

Alik

Yeah, it's a shame what happened to Rafinha. He was improving and would have kept on improving if he hadn't been injured so long. At this stage, he is far behind in the development he should have had at his age.

feggydinho

Okay game today from deulofeu, he needs to dribble more and create chances in barca, I don't know if he's ordered not to dribble in barca

Home of Barca Fans