Gerard Deulofeu

Trickykid

[gfy][/gfy][tw]885817870369927168[/tw]

Welcome back, Deulo!
Hopefully you'll prove us all wrong and realise some of that potential that used to make you so damned sexy.

Messi983

His release clause is apparently only 20m. Nothing special about that though. If he'll play well next season then we can renew him, if not then we'll be happy if anyone will be willing to pay 20m.

jamrock

I like the player, but he offers us next to zero, this is a bad transfer for his career and the club, hope I'm proven wrong though.

Guess the club us broke so they went with the budget option on the right win, despite these guys bring financial geniuses.

Should have just used Rafa our there off the bench and Denis for neymar if we are that broke and leave the kid to develop his career for another year or two.

JamDav1982

I like the player, but he offers us next to zero, this is a bad transfer for his career and the club, hope I'm proven wrong though.

Guess the club us broke so they went with the budget option on the right win, despite these guys bring financial geniuses.

Should have just used Rafa our there off the bench and Denis for neymar if we are that broke and leave the kid to develop his career for another year or two.

Not a fan of Deulofeu but more think about it can see why may want him as an option compared to likes of Rafinha at RW.

Basically his pace and ability to drive at defenders if left one on one or left in space. Whereas Rafinha can virtually be left free and will cut inside more which is easier to defend narrow against.

I think Duelofeu will be the same player he always is and make the wrong decision seven/eight times out of ten but teams will still be wary of leaving him free on the right as can have moments to open things up. In theory that causes them not to be able to defend so compact and narrow towards middle and left and open more space up for likes of Ney/Suarez and Messi.

michelco

He'd be a decent option off the bench I suppose, given his playing style. It's frustrating with these kind of players isn't it, they have all the technical and physical qualites (speed or strenght, sometimes both) but then it all falls flat on their inability to make correct decisions.

clemente

Way more useful on the wing than Rafinha, last season we literally had nobody to replace Messi/Neymar with, I don't get why people are complaining

Jombi

His release clause is apparently only 20m. Nothing special about that though. If he'll play well next season then we can renew him, if not then we'll be happy if anyone will be willing to pay 20m.

His clause drops if he doesnt play much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vidal, Roberto, Rafinha, Deulofeu.
Maybe even Denis.

Munir might get back also?

Munir likely to get sold and Rafinha not joining USA pre-season tour. They say it is to recover from his injury, but wouldn't be shocked if he's sold too.

God Serena

Vidal, Roberto, Rafinha, Deulofeu.
Maybe even Denis.

Munir might get back also?

Roberto can't play RB, RCM, LCM, RW and CDM all at the same time :lol:

Rafinha sucks. To be blunt. He regresses every time he gets injured and he ~always~ gets injured.

Jury is still out on Vidal. Everyone likes him now because fuck Lucho but he was still awful as a RB prior to his exile and didn't offer much going forward to compensate.

Denis is a LW and it doesn't seem the club sees him as a winger anyways. And Munir isn't even close to Deulofeu's quality on the wing, if he actually stays he must play as a striker. That's a big if, though. We all know he's not staying.

Home of Barca Fans