Gerard Deulofeu

springfield

It's just business. Deulofeu wasn't that great at other teams. Ofcourse he's not good enough for Barca. He will be gone next season and Barcelona make a small profit. He can play RW and LW so he can be usefull this season.

Nucky

I just knew there is no way we can get both Veratti and Dembele in the same transfer window. We will probably get Veratti this summer and buy back Deulofeu for back up, then sell him next summer and sign Dembele. Wouldn't suprise me if we don't sign RB and keep Roberto as RB.

springfield

I just knew there is no way we can get both Veratti and Dembele in the same transfer window. We will probably get Veratti this summer and buy back Deulofeu for back up, then sell him next summer and sign Dembele. Wouldn't suprise me if we don't sign RB and keep Roberto as RB.

Roberto will not be first choice for RB, I am sure Vidal will be chosen instead of Roberto by Valverde.

Zincubus

Banned

There is no way they will risk not having a proper RB again , Roberto was good breaking forward especially against weak teams but he was pretty much useless in most of important games .

Zincubus

Banned
Spanish La Liga guy on TalkSport suggested that Arsenal have enquire about Rafinha so maybe he could be the makeweight plus cash for Bellerin ?

xXKonan

Barça announce Everton to sign Deulofeu

-Given the passivity of the player, the club has taken the step: I did not want to wait any longer and the deadline ended on June 30

-Now the ball is on the roof of the footballer, whose agent yesterday received the news with anger

Barca go strong with Gerard Deulofeu (23 years). The Barça club has been waiting and waiting for the striker Riudarenes to give a positive response to the interest of Barcelona to recover it by executing its option to repurchase 12 million euros. But as it has not given and the deadline to exercise this option expires on June 30, and are not ready at the Camp Nou to wait until the last day, have decided to take action. That, translated in terms of football market, is that Barça has already communicated to Everton, the club that has the rights of Deulofeu until June 30, 2018, that will execute the option of repurchase by the Catalan extreme. That is to say,

The newspaper The Times said yesterday that the club had planned to pay 12 million worth repurchasing Everton striker. Later MD could know that this intention had already officially communicated to the English club, something that also was confirmed from the club azulgrana.

The soccer player's representative, Ginés Carvajal , also received this information and did not fit it too well, since he wanted to continue dilating the wait. In fact, yesterday from MD contacted him to try to know the position of the end before the will of Barca to buy back, eleven days after the deadline for it. Carvajal said that they did not know anything about Barca nor had they considered what they and his footballer were going to do. The truth is that the agent was angry yesterday after knowing the movement of the Barça.

The reality, that word that so much likes to use to Robert Fernandez , is that the Barça wants to execute the option of repurchase by Deulofeu to incorporate it to the first template for all the effects. Once the deal is closed, Gerard will already have a new contract with Barca whose conditions have not transcended but are already agreed. After the communication of the club azulgrana, the Everton can no longer negotiate with any other club by the end.

Talk to the player

At the sports level, Robert and Valverde will decide if Deulofeu stays in the squad after talking to him. If the player asks to leave by adducing sports criteria, they will transfer it but as long as the offer satisfies the club.

-Using google translate so sorry.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170620/423517106153/barca-fichaje-deulofeu.html

Nucky

Roberto will not be first choice for RB, I am sure Vidal will be chosen instead of Roberto by Valverde.

Depends in what form Vidal is after the injury. And since Bellerin is close to signing it's not a mistery anymore who the starting RB will be.

Raketa10

Today we have Spain u21 vs Portugal u21.
Deulofeu, Bellerin and Denis vs Cancelo on the other side. It will be interesting to watch all these guys at once.

springfield

Depends in what form Vidal is after the injury. And since Bellerin is close to signing it's not a mistery anymore who the starting RB will be.

I'm pretty sure he will be 2nd choice and not Roberto if they sign Bellerin. He would not stay if he was 3th choice.

Messi983

:rofl1:

I also don't get it why are players who are over 23 allowed to play?!?!? I't would be ok if they have just turned 22 but 23?!?! It's just stupid...

Age limit is based on start of qualification cycle. Players born on or after 1 January 1994 are eligible for the tournament. Qualifications for this Euro started already in March 2015 so it would be unfair to some players if they could play in qualifications but then couldn't play in final stage because they would be too old.

Home of Barca Fans