Gerard Deulofeu

jamrock

Barca play with wingers who ack as forwards. Which is why I always put RF when I post my formations.

Villarreal play with wingers who are midfielders first, JDS is a perfect example of this.

Denis can't do the Job of the first one.

Delou is wasted on the right, which is why I am not in favor of bringing him back, not because of his talent,hardwork or whatever else fans say about him.

But for the simple fact that his skill set doesn't fit the position we have available.

Football in general these days doesn't suit the right footed, right winger because the moment they cut in, they are exposing the ball to the defender.

Oppose to when they are on the left and can have there bodies between the man and ball.

He should stay at Milan, he is a bad fit right now, all signs lead to dembele.

JamDav1982

Barca play with wingers who ack as forwards. Which is why I always put RF when I post my formations.

Villarreal play with wingers who are midfielders first, JDS is a perfect example of this.

Denis can't do the Job of the first one.

Delou is wasted on the right, which is why I am not in favor of bringing him back, not because of his talent,hardwork or whatever else fans say about him.

But for the simple fact that his skill set doesn't fit the position we have available.

Football in general these days doesn't suit the right footed, right winger because the moment they cut in, they are exposing the ball to the defender.

Oppose to when they are on the left and can have there bodies between the man and ball.

He should stay at Milan, he is a bad fit right now, all signs lead to dembele.

Dont know why you are comparing Villareal this season to last under different managers. The wide players played more as attacking threats last season and likes of JDS would not have played much if it all on the wing.

Denis got 5 goals and 13 assists and was there to be an attacking threat from wide regardless of what JDS does now under another manager and has is not there to do the same job.

Zinedinho

Can't do that. There is a clause included in his buy-back option that we have to keep him for at least a season if we buy him.

This clause makes sense but I can't find it anywhere. In fact, the culé media is speculating about buying and selling him this summer. Where did you get this information?

Messi983

This clause makes sense but I can't find it anywhere. In fact, the culé media is speculating about buying and selling him this summer. Where did you get this information?

Roberto Martinez quote from November 2015...

“They can’t do that. There are certain things in the deal,” said Martinez. “They can’t take him back in the winter so they can’t take him back in January. It can only be at the end of the season. It is 9million Euros for the first year and 12million Euros in the second year.

“If they take him back they can’t sell him for a season, so he has to stay in the first-team squad for a season.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/martinez-reveals-barcas-deulofeu-buy-back-clause

Don't know if true but also don't see any reason why Martinez would lie about that.

xXKonan

img_eoribes_20170407-001543_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_portada.jpg

Says we have decided to buy him Back from Everton for 12 million euros.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Says we have decided to buy him Back from Everton for 12 million euros.

Also say they haven't decided if they'll keep or sell him. The clause he has to stay one season being ignored, or maybe they changed the contract again.

xXKonan

Reading the Article, it's written by Edu Polo.

-He says the decision has been made to bring him back and he will be the first signing of the summer.

-The new coach must decide if he stays with the team or be sold for a higher price.

It's all up to whoever becomes our manager I guess.

God Serena

Bringing him back is the best move. If our next manager sells him we should be able to profit on him in theory, although with our board... who the hell knows.

I would like for him to stay though. He can help the team and adds something neither Paco nor Munir would bring.

Home of Barca Fans