Gerard Deulofeu

BigBarcaBoy

Buy him then sell him back with another buyback Clause,didn't Madrid so something similar with morata?

Do is just to ensure he have an option on him,should he develop Into what he could potentially be.

How long do we give to develop? Just move on, he will never reach the necessary level sadly

gasgas

Definitely better than Paco
He didn't get as much opportunity as Munir and Sandro did
He had issues with attitude, but no one can deny his talent and ability

Xavinho

Bringing him back is a no brainer in my opinion, he has to come back.

If things don't work out, he can also go back to Milan for the same fee or even higher. I can't see how bringing him back is bad in any way - there is no negative for Barca here. It's only win win in my eyes.

Reminds me of the sort of things people were saying last year about Denis but it hasn't worked out for him or us yet.

Anyway, good performance from Gerard against France.

[youtube]sR6LOrL2Dlk[/youtube]

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20170401-003755_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_1.jpg

Personally I didn't think he had even a chance of coming back but his performances for Milan might have changed that tune.

God Serena

He's done a complete 180 since he went to Milan and it's really a mystery what clicked in his head to make him start playing like this. I had given up on him as well but seeing him step up the way he has makes me so happy and excited to see what he could do as a backup here.

JamDav1982

Still dont think he would be good for Barca. He suits a team where he is given more freedom as the main man and not a player within a system where he isnt.

Good for him if this is the start of him being a harder working/fitter player than he was in past but still cant see his game translating to him having a role of any sort at Barca.

Being a bigger fish in a small pond fits him more for me.

Barcilliant

He's done a complete 180 since he went to Milan and it's really a mystery what clicked in his head to make him start playing like this. I had given up on him as well but seeing him step up the way he has makes me so happy and excited to see what he could do as a backup here.

I think it's Montella. He seems to connect with the youngsters. He knows how to groom talent.

Home of Barca Fans