Gai Assulin

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yes! :93062f9c5103f71521c I can't wait to see him in the first team :D btw nice with with some new smileys ;)

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Thanks for the news Tamer, we'll probably see him in the last rounds of la liga if it's won.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
w00t hey guys, I can post again! Glad to see there's a pretty big thread on Gai, the kid is my favourite young player, I got this year's home kit with his name on the back ( I like having shirts than no-one could usually have, weird thing :p. Imagine Ribery on the left wing teaching Gai the business. Incredible.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
w00t hey guys, I can post again! Glad to see there's a pretty big thread on Gai, the kid is my favourite young player, I got this year's home kit with his name on the back ( I like having shirts than no-one could usually have, weird thing :p. Imagine Ribery on the left wing teaching Gai the business. Incredible.

Welcome back Quash :party00231:

We are all anxious about Gai. After Gio disappointing everybody and Bojan struggling to find his place it would be nice to see him succeed

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
I want him to debut this season, perhaps in Valladolid match. We should be resting our key players as they just had finished International Duties and 100% fit before Bayern Clash.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Would that even be possible? Does he have his Spanish citizenship yet?
Evil said it all.
Gai will be getting his Spanish nationality this month according to some reports. He will then be eligable to play for the first team.
Although I think he will get his citizenship once he turn 18. And that`s 4. April. And the game is 5th and i doubt he will play against Valladolid.
But he will be available to play last couple of games...It is up to Pep if he will play him.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I don't think so, but he'll turn 18 soon so he can gain Spanish nationality and move freely between the first and second team.

S

Snyde

I think Gai needs another season in Athletic. Pedro and Jeffren should get trials next season while Gai may play a few matches at the end of next season and the next to next year's friendlies so we can judge him.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I don't think he need to be judged... not by us anyway. Pep know these players and the people in the club are keeping their eyes on the players in Barca atletic of course... If he deserves a spot in the squad he will get it, it's not like buying new players from other clubs. They are well aware of his capacity.
I think we will see him next season

Home of Barca Fans