Gai Assulin

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I am a huge fan of Gai Assulin. I can guarantee you all that he will be top3 left winger in the next three years :D.
He is really the best:smile:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you watched some of his games in Barca B. Can you be more specific? Can Barca use him on both wings?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
To be honest he is not even close to Ronaldinho`s ball control. But he is quick like Messi and not so selfish. He is a type of player which we are looking for - right footed attacking midfielder who plays on the left wing and can cut in the middle.
My wish is that we keep Henry for one more season on the flank but that we give Gai a chance in a couple of games.(1-2 in cup and if there is 1 in cl like this year against Shakhtar). He has that Messi style but needs to improve his dribbling and ball control skills. Then he will be Messi on the right flank with even better passing skills. :biggrin:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest he is not even close to Ronaldinho`s ball control. But he is quick like Messi and not so selfish. He is a type of player which we are looking for - right footed attacking midfielder who plays on the left wing and can cut in the middle.
My wish is that we keep Henry for one more season on the flank but that we give Gai a chance in a couple of games.(1-2 in cup and if there is 1 in cl like this year against Shakhtar). He has that Messi style but needs to improve his dribbling and ball control skills. Then he will be Messi on the right flank with even better passing skills. :biggrin:

Thanx Robert. Like the fact he is right footed so he gets his cnance on the left. As our right spot looks cemented for years with Messi.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
He will be incorporated in our next pre-season preparations no doubt about that. Hope he won`t turn into another Dos Santos

M.L. King

The Preacher
I can't wait to see him make his debut. He is a really huge talent and seems much less an impertinent type of a guy as Gio. I think he will be willing to wait for his chance and will give his maximum every time he will be send on the pitch.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Gio was a primadonna, this guy's waiting on his EU citizingship to play for the first team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn`t know Gio was a primadona up until the end of the last season.
We don`t know yet what`s the kid`s character

Zqa-

Great.

Didn't think they could do that in that age, aka. when they didn't have a full time professional contract.

Evil

Shabazz
Gai will be getting his Spanish nationality this month according to some reports. He will then be eligable to play for the first team.

Home of Barca Fans