Gabriel Milito

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
yeahh, that's right.....i just realize, our only short hair defender is pique, and he is good! But the japanese prefer long-harajuku-style-hair.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Milito when fit is/was a quality defender though. He was immense at Zaragoza. He is also much needed by Argentina too. Shame about his injuries though. It has wrecked a damn fine career - or future career.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Piqué-Milito partnership would have been cool, just like at Zaragoza back in the day when Pieuqnbauer was loaned there. Still, as heartbreaking as it is, at least we have Muniesa and Txigo :)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
gabi will never play at the top-level again. the reason he we haven't let him go (and have even kept him with a squad number) is out of courtesy for him. he will be allowed to make the decision himself, we won't push him.

it's a real tragedy.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Gabi is finally able to kick a ball again! I don't think he has a future with the club, but I just hope he can play again.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Make way for this Argentine bitches... He's playing a friendly today, Guardiola might surprise us in near future playing him in the first team, oh wait! Don't we have our fastest defender Abidal injured for Inter & Madrid clashes!?

Home of Barca Fans