Gabriel Milito

zanela

Pep very gradually brought Iniesta back in to the team after a 2 mnth injury lay-off. What makes u think he'll rush Milito back(esp; for such crucial gamers) after a year & half on the sidelines?
Won't happen.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Great news! I don't expect Gabi to contribute much this season but the sooner he can start playing, the sooner he can revive his career!

[FCB]Messi[10

Great news! I don't expect Gabi to contribute much this season but the sooner he can start playing, the sooner he can revive his career!

that is what I thought as well. I know maybe Pep won't give him a lot of playing time, but he should start playing know after he has been out for 19 months I believe. And the sooner he starts playing, he will hopefully become better and take over for Marquez as back up CB for Puyol and Pique who imo are in great form.

M

messiniesta

Where you work as the janitor, right?

Anyway.... indeed finally some good news regarding Milito, though it's too early to celebrate. Playing some minutes in the friendly will shed some light upon how much or how little progress has been made... Fingers crossed. With Mariachi and Chernobyl being so slow, Mariscal Milito with one leg at least has to be around the same speed as them.....

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Milito jugó 45 minutos ante el Bolívar

foto_402035_CAS.jpg

:bounce:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
For a long time I never thought we'd see a picture like that again, fantastic news for Gabi and for Barça if he comes back as good as he was before.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That is brilliant news. Really glad to see that. Let's hope he can continue his rehab and work his way back to full fitness without anymore setbacks.

Home of Barca Fans