Gabriel Milito

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Our play requires a high line though.

And nevermind about him playing, just found out Puyol is back.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
After that sloppy pass he actually improved and regained his composure. If you were watching properly he slipped (can happen to anyone) and deliberately fouled the guy to stop him going past, which is why he was booked. The guy needs minutes, but I'd worry pace wise against Madrid.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Let's not forget he was lucky not to get a straight red on that either, as he stamped the player right in the chest - Dutch style

It's not just that case, please...He's provided a bit in attack from time to time but defensively he's been a major liability

Silver

I only saw the first half. In the first half he didnt seem bad :) But he's slow. That doesn't suit a Barca CB with a High defensive line

BarcaGirl

I only saw the first half. In the first half he didnt seem bad :) But he's slow. That doesn't suit a Barca CB with a High defensive line

Agreed. He wasn't bad, but he is really slow.
I really like Gabi, but he isn't good enough anymore :(

jairzinho

I think Gaby's time at Barca will come to an end once the season closes. Its really a shame especially for such a good defender. But injuries have really hampered him. At 30, i think it would be wise for the club to part ways with him which would be sad but right for both player and club.

Home of Barca Fans