Gabriel Milito

Richard.H

No way in hell Milito is going to play against RM. It's going to be Busi and Pique at the back with Keita at DM.

Galning

I hope he never plays a game for Barça again. He's definitely passed it and needs to be sold as soon as possible.

Vegy

I hope he never plays a game for Barça again. He's definitely passed it and needs to be sold as soon as possible.

I dont think any true Barcelona fan would like to read these kind of comments. Have a little respect. He's done great things in this club and his injuries are at blame, not him.

I still see a world class defender in him. He needs a combination of luck and minutes to get back his form and confidence. I still remember his last ditch tackles that has saved us on more than one occasion.

Galning

Where did I say he didn't do great things for the club?
I said he's passed it. He's been terrible all season long and it's time for a youngster to take his place.

IL Professore

Defining the Undefined
Where did I say he didn't do great things for the club?
I said he's passed it. He's been terrible all season long and it's time for a youngster to take his place.

i also think milito should move on because:
1. hes not getting any younger
2. preventing the youngsters from getting playing time(fontas,sergigomez,bartra etc.)
3. value decreases each year
4. weak link:hes been the direct cause of two goals so far, luckily we were able to recover

we cant wait until he makes a mistake in a big game to snap into reality

Gibbons

^LOL, it's been way more than just 2 goals that Milito has been accountable for this season. Hell, he was responsible for at least two in the game against Betis in Copa del Rey.

Home of Barca Fans