Gabriel Jesus

YayaCrazy

I am Brazilian and I support Palmeiras.
Barça made a real turmoil here.
I want to share some information with you guys.
But first I want to say that I am not a Barça fan, but i don't dislike Barça. It's a club I like to watch playing, because you guys have a lot of great players. Many people supporting my team would want to kill me for saying that, but I hope GJ goes to Barça when his cycle here in Brazil is done, because he looks like a Barcelona player, and he would fit smoothly in the Barcelona's scheme.
Now, the information:
I really doubt you guys will have problems with GJ father, because his parents divorced when his mother was pregnant. She said his father left her for another woman, so Gabriel was raised by his mother.
He's not a midiatic type, i never heard of a scandal in which he was involved. He doesn't seem to throw big parties and stuff. He's kinda shy.
Our team is doing pretty well in the national league and he made a promise to the club's president, Paulo Nobre, to stay until the end of the league. At least that's what some news sites are publishing here.
He can play on both wings and on center, but he plays better when he freely runs from left to right, not having a fix position.
He seems to be very humble.
He is not a violent player, although he tends to lose control when he's on field. You guys must've seen it when he was banned on a Libertadores match.
His dribbling skill is awesome and he is really fast, he has a incredible sense of positioning for someone his age.
He's calm and know how to finish, but he misses a lot of goals. I think it's an age problem, you know he's not mature enough to score every clear opportunity. But give him three chances and he'll surely score one. He's the league's top scorer right now.
Our squad has at least three really experient players and we can see how it helped Gabriel. His best quality seems to be his mind. He's not full of himself and he is really humble.
He started playing when he was like twelve y.o with people eight or ten years older than him. He's used to violent backs (that can be used as a pun, sadly) and he doesn't have a half of Neymar's fame of falling with no reason. But he does it sometimes.
Comparing him with Gabriel Barbosa, i can't tell you who is better, because both of them are really good players.
I can bet Brazil National Team's attack will be Neymar, Gabigol and Gabriel Jesus. Here in Brazil we're excited to see how them will play at the Olympics.
I hope I helped you guys to understand Gabriel style and history, and I hope you guys don't get mad at me because I am not really a Barça fan.
Sorry for the bad English.
Bye.

Interlop

Yeah, thank you very much and what do you mean by "Barça made a real turmoil here" ? Is it that we want to buy him?

Nucky

I am Brazilian and I support Palmeiras.
Barça made a real turmoil here.
I want to share some information with you guys.
But first I want to say that I am not a Barça fan, but i don't dislike Barça. It's a club I like to watch playing, because you guys have a lot of great players. Many people supporting my team would want to kill me for saying that, but I hope GJ goes to Barça when his cycle here in Brazil is done, because he looks like a Barcelona player, and he would fit smoothly in the Barcelona's scheme.
Now, the information:
I really doubt you guys will have problems with GJ father, because his parents divorced when his mother was pregnant. She said his father left her for another woman, so Gabriel was raised by his mother.
He's not a midiatic type, i never heard of a scandal in which he was involved. He doesn't seem to throw big parties and stuff. He's kinda shy.
Our team is doing pretty well in the national league and he made a promise to the club's president, Paulo Nobre, to stay until the end of the league. At least that's what some news sites are publishing here.
He can play on both wings and on center, but he plays better when he freely runs from left to right, not having a fix position.
He seems to be very humble.
He is not a violent player, although he tends to lose control when he's on field. You guys must've seen it when he was banned on a Libertadores match.
His dribbling skill is awesome and he is really fast, he has a incredible sense of positioning for someone his age.
He's calm and know how to finish, but he misses a lot of goals. I think it's an age problem, you know he's not mature enough to score every clear opportunity. But give him three chances and he'll surely score one. He's the league's top scorer right now.
Our squad has at least three really experient players and we can see how it helped Gabriel. His best quality seems to be his mind. He's not full of himself and he is really humble.
He started playing when he was like twelve y.o with people eight or ten years older than him. He's used to violent backs (that can be used as a pun, sadly) and he doesn't have a half of Neymar's fame of falling with no reason. But he does it sometimes.
Comparing him with Gabriel Barbosa, i can't tell you who is better, because both of them are really good players.
I can bet Brazil National Team's attack will be Neymar, Gabigol and Gabriel Jesus. Here in Brazil we're excited to see how them will play at the Olympics.
I hope I helped you guys to understand Gabriel style and history, and I hope you guys don't get mad at me because I am not really a Barça fan.
Sorry for the bad English.
Bye.

Thanks for information..

ferdy16

This guy got amazing skills! Would he be able to take the step from Palmeiras to Barcelona at once, considering he is only 19 years old?[youtube]JZxVhcxK37U[/youtube]

YayaCrazy

Yeah, thank you very much and what do you mean by "Barça made a real turmoil here" ? Is it that we want to buy him?

Every sport program talked about Barça interest on GJ. When a Barcelona's director came to Brazil to watch him, the tv broadcasting Palmeiras game started filming your director like every minute. The mere interest made the sports media crazy here.

And sorry about Keirrison. But Gabriel is different, the fact he wants to wait a little longer before going to Barcelona shows us he has a great mentality when we compare him to Keirrison. Keirrison forced his sell.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Every sport program talked about Barça interest on GJ. When a Barcelona's director came to Brazil to watch him, the tv broadcasting Palmeiras game started filming your director like every minute. The mere interest made the sports media crazy here.

And sorry about Keirrison. But Gabriel is different, the fact he wants to wait a little longer before going to Barcelona shows us he has a great mentality when we compare him to Keirrison. Keirrison forced his sell.

Thanks again for your perspective. Anything new you have heard about his status this last several days? I am reading rumors again that his mother wants him to join Inter?

YayaCrazy

Thanks again for your perspective. Anything new you have heard about his status this last several days? I am reading rumors again that his mother wants him to join Inter?

The local media didn't say anything about it. The last relevant news I heard was the possibility of Real Madrid doing a huge bid. Like 35 M euros. Other news were about the Olympics. Personally I don't believe his mother would interfere on his career like that. The agents may be a problem, though. I think the greatest deal breaker for him is the MSN trio, he's probably afraid to end up like Lucas Moura on PSG.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The local media didn't say anything about it. The last relevant news I heard was the possibility of Real Madrid doing a huge bid. Like 35 M euros. Other news were about the Olympics. Personally I don't believe his mother would interfere on his career like that. The agents may be a problem, though. I think the greatest deal breaker for him is the MSN trio, he's probably afraid to end up like Lucas Moura on PSG.

Thanks!

I'd hope that he will think twice about Real Madrid since BBC has a few more years left as well and they have very promising young attacking players like Mayoral and Asensio.

Did Jesus ever express his willingness to join Barca/affinty to Barca like Sport reported? I wonder if they just made it up.

YayaCrazy

Thanks!

I'd hope that he will think twice about Real Madrid since BBC has a few more years left as well and they have very promising young attacking players like Mayoral and Asensio.

Did Jesus ever express his willingness to join Barca/affinty to Barca like Sport reported? I wonder if they just made it up.

About that. The media here just reveberated what Sport said. But he didn't denied it. There's a clause on his contract that allow five clubs to pay less for singing him. Bayern, PSG, Real, Barça and Man Utd has a 24M fee and for the rest it's 40M. The president said he'll only accept an offer that covers this clause. I really doubt that any club would pay 40M for him. I don't think he wants Inter, and that's because he would've put this clause for Inter as well if he wanted to play there. But i am just digressing. He's acting really maturely, he seems to be focused on the league and the Olympics, as a matter of fact, he's avoiding talking about transfers.
Those kind of interviews are generally a way the agents use to open the market for the player there. He is from a poor family, it's probably true that playing for Barça would be dream for him.
If i were barça, i would make an arrangement with Palmeiras, Gabriel and a club like Inter or Porto. I really doubt he'd be on Barça's starting eleven, and signing Gabriel to leave him rotting on the bech would kill his potential. Maybe signing him and loaning him to a club like Inter would be good for all sides. Or even loan him back to Palmeiras. Chelsea did it with Gerson (i think). At least i would love it. hahahaha
I think the biggest obstacle for Barça and Real is the trios. But the clause is a deal breaker for other clubs. In the end i think he'll just decide it when the offers start coming. As i said he has a great mentality, maybe he is even more focused than Neymar, but he isn't technically or physically prepared for Europe. The smartest move you guys could do is doing a first option contract. If i were you i would watch another Palmeiras's player called Roger Guedes. We nicknamed him as Reusger Guedes.

xXKonan

[tw]753251851030568960[/tw]

Hmm. not sure how reliable this is but it says Alexandre Mattos (Palmeiras) sport director is in Barcelona to try and sell Gabriel Jesus to us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most likely fake. I mean all signs indicated that Palmeiras wanted him to stay until the end of the season and he is so hot that clubs went to Brazil trying to land him, not the other way around.

YayaCrazy

[tw]753251851030568960[/tw]

Hmm. not sure how reliable this is but it says Alexandre Mattos (Palmeiras) sport director is in Barcelona to try and sell Gabriel Jesus to us.

This is truly a Brazilian journalist's account, but he is famous for not being serious. It can be true, but, knowing this guy, I seriously doubt it.

Home of Barca Fans