Friendlies

X

xaviniesta

i know that this was his first pen he missed with argentina. thats 5/6.

edit.

don't want to compare with him to anybody but thats what i found. after yesterdays game its 35/44 which makes 79.5%. thats still pretty good IMO. nothing special but nothing to whine about either
A0Mh00aCAAAa1ou.jpg:large

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why ? Rules are the rules. It's played under FIFA jurisdiction or would you rather have a free for all ? Too many excuses from you I think. Argentina had their chances too to go up before the sending off and they had plenty after it too.

Higuain had a good game and looks leaner and fitter although he missed a sitter early on.

Why Colocinni ? This isn't Newcastle United. Actually there are better options for Argentina in defence that are still being ignored. And this isn't the strongest team that can be put out. Germany despite those protesting otherwise put out the nucleus of their side for 2014 minus Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

Banega if he decides to fulfil his potential is better than Gago. Pastore can come in and be a midfield general. Lamela is developing very nicely and Tevez if he decides to become a team player is another useful addition amongst others. Cirigliano is rapidly developing into an excellent 5 and there are some exciting young fullbacks coming as well.

Damian Martinez is one of the best young keepers in Europe.

Sabella has managed to get the attack firing. He will rely on spoiling and harrying in midfield and from the front and knows with the talent upfront give them the ball enough times they will create chances. Messi for instance could have had four last night.

Not to be carried away it isn't a competitive game and Sabella has plenty to work on when the real test comes in 2014. But he is developing things nicely.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE...you were speaking properly until you spelled CANCER as TEVEZ...please keep that freak off the team.

X

xaviniesta

torres is sooooo crap. i'm sorry but heskey have a better first touch that him even when he plays with clogs. he is just pure sh1t.

oooh, spain playing 433 with busquets... :wub:

and valdes goalkeeper :wub:

and benat in midfield :wub:

and PEEEEDDDROOOOOOOO :wub:

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

peeeeedrrroooooooo ppppeeeeeeeeeedddrrrooooooooo pppeeedddrrooooooOO!!!!

golazo, nice finish. also made a great run and shot for santis goal before.

Ursegor

World Champion
It's gotten to a level where I simply dislike Torres for being so crap. I have so much respect for del Bosque. But seriously. How does Soldado not start ahead of this clown?

Pedro. :wub:

Busquets. :wub:

X

xaviniesta

goalzo xavi from free kick. why the hell they have those extra bars behind there?:D what stadium is it by the way?

X

xaviniesta

iniesta and rijkaard :wub:

the game i didn't even want to watch has turned into such a great game.

now villa :wub:

this game is full of awesomeness.

X

xaviniesta

villa lacks so much of his touch and desicion making and match fitness overall.. this is a great place for him to find his form again.

fuck del bosque for giving iker 20 mins and 1 more vicotry for his resume. AGAIN!!

hope he makes a blunder and conced a goal at least.

X

xaviniesta

pedro another chip goal, this time with his right foot. how amazing is this?

Home of Barca Fans